You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:32:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Willing to give it a try...  (Read 395 times)

Offline Animegurl5Topic starter

Willing to give it a try...
« on: June 27, 2012, 05:26:54 PM »
I have been stalking the forums for a little while, and I noticed people taking interest in the Demon/Preist pairing... And I though, why not give that a try. So I got to thinking... very dangerous thing but I did it anyway :P

Anyways, I was thinking.... What if I played a Female High Priestess in a large city. When the city is attacked by a pair of demons, she has to protect the city from them. The pair of demons are mates but when the preistess kills the female, the male gets upset and defeats the preistess in order to take her away to his.... where ever he lives.... in order to take his revenge in any way he desires.

What do you think? Interested yet? :P

Offline Red Lobster

Re: Willing to give it a try...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 05:36:20 PM »
I'd be interested in playing the Demon role if you're still looking for somebody?

Do you prefer a more humanoid character for the Demon, or something more medieval large and scary? One being significantly kinkier than the other.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »
For this I would prefer a more humanoid demon... Big and scary is usually reserved for things like our Fallen Rp. :P

Offline Red Lobster

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
No problem, perhaps the primary demon feature on him is a large pair of wings, with horns snaking out from his forehead? Otherwise though he looks like a supernaturally attractive male.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:32 PM »
Sounds perfect. Is there anything you would want in the plot line before I go make the thread?

Oh and do you want me to play the Demon's mate until my Preistess kills her? Lols.

Offline Red Lobster

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 06:05:56 PM »
Sure, and that sounds good to me. I'll be back to post in about 30 minutes

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
Alrighty then... See you soon. :)

Offline Red Lobster

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
Alright, back. I think that if we plan to have the demon's mate die fairly early on then we might as well just start with that. Otherwise if we intend to have a intimate scene involving the demon and his mate before hand, then there probably isn't a big reason to do that.

Your call though.

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
I plan to kill her off early. Maybe start with them already in the process of destroying the city?  I'll just play her until she dies though... I love fighting own characters. Lol.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144373.0#new Besides I already picked out a picture for her.... :P I need to fix the Priestess' picture though....