You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:23:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Steampunk and/or Victorian times with a D/s theme  (Read 257 times)

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

Steampunk and/or Victorian times with a D/s theme
« on: June 27, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »
STEAMPUNK - never played it, but definitely interested (I'm a little familiar with "Space 1889" if that helps?)  Also, just watched a PBS special on Victoria ... guess I could do something historical without the alternative steampunk spin.

D/s plot preferred

My roles: 

Beta male (preferred) - perhaps someone in the diplomatic service or a clerk working in an office from which your character wants to steal something?  (As always, extra points for feminization/gender-transformation of my character, but it isn't required.)

Dominant female - with you taking on the above role.

These are by no means the only roles I'm interested in playing -- just trying to get the ball rolling.

Though I would prefer a f/m pairing, I'm open to m/m or f/f.  The female using seduction as a tool is expected, but I couldn't get into a m/m romance/seduction scene.  For m/m it would have to simply start out as a kidnapping/torture scenario -- though once broken my character might make a very devoted pet.

Please PM (or respond here) if interested, and let's work out the details.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:37:35 AM by NiceTexasGuy »