You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:08:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Fever You Canít Sweat Out: Avengers, M/F, Romance, Captain America [Closed]  (Read 265 times)

Offline ambrosialTopic starter

TAKEN. Thanks for the interest, folks!

A Fever You Canít Sweat Out: Avengers, M/F, Romance, Captain America

Iíve caught Avengers fever (a terrible case, IĎm afraid), and the insatiable plot bunnies simply wonít leave me be. So, here we go again.

Iím looking for a light romance-themed plot centering on Steve Rogers (Captain America) and a female character. Iíd like to play an original female character, though I might be persuaded to play someone canon. The particular details of the plot can be (and ideally will be) worked out with my writing partner, so Iím going to leave this one intentionally vague. Iíd like to see what my co-writer and I can do with a Captain American/OC pairing as our inspiration and let it go from there. But, in general, I think it could be fun to let desire give the two central characters a fever they can't sweat out and see just how far Cap's all-American values get pushed before they give in. ;)

Some themes that might appear could include:
  • Romance
  • Virginity
  • Teasing/seduction
  • Honor/morals vs. desire
  • Humor
Iím interested in a writing partner with moderate knowledge of the source inspiration (my own knowledge comes from the recent films, so that level of familiarity is enough as far as Iím concerned), regardless of gender. If interested, please check out my O/Oís and send me a PM (rather than responding to this thread). Iíd love to hear from you!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:40:34 AM by ambrosial »