Underworld (Vampire/Lycan) RP

Started by Primarch, June 25, 2012, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

I'd like to toss my hat into this as a lycan. 
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

bubby

SIN! *Hugs* Long time!

Oh methinks this is going to be some fun stuff right here! *Goes in search of the perfect pic*

Primarch

spooky

Name: Seth Mathew Maximilian

Race: Human

Position/Role: Student

Skills/Strengths: Seth is a smart and headstrong young male. He is very athletic, and very confident. He knows his way around a street fight and can handle himself in most situations.

Weaknesses: Because of his athleticism Seth has an ego that gets him in trouble. He talks down to people he'd be better off avoiding, and he's quick to strike when he thinks a situation is going south. He's often too smart for his own good, which leads him into frequent arguments and bar-side brawls.

Equipment: Has a shotgun at home for home security, other then that nothing but his clothing.

History Seth was born in San Diego, Ca and raised in Detroit MI. His father left his family before Seth was old enough to remember him and his mother had to move to Detroit to stay with family. He lived a simple life, chores and school... work and work out. His youth was a cycle of school yard scraps, decent grades and a lot of stern talks from his mother.

As an adult Seth has started his life out on his own, moving to Florida for college and getting a job. As of now Seth spends most of his time studying and working, and the rest he spends on exercise and sleep. He studies behavioral science and likes to spend nights out on the town with his friends. All in all he's the standard college guy out to have a good time.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

bubby

........seriously...???..Jason Momoa????...oohh....gawd... *Passes out in a puddle of drool*

I'm off to work for the night. *Shakes fist at Golden for getting an yummy human to toy with*

spooky

haha, well the way it's looking he might end up being a community asset.

SinXAzgard21

Jason Momoa is a horrible actor... Even said so himself.

spooky

Google

Name: Dominic Kostan
Race: Vampire, Third Generation
Position/Role: Semi-Retired Death Dealer
Appearance:
Skills/Strengths: As one of the first Death Dealers and a vampire of great age Dominic is extremly formidable in combat. He not only has a great deal of strength and is surprisingly fast, but also tends to be very adaptable. You might be able to catch him off guard but odds are he has seen whatever trick you are attempting and will adapt quickly.
Weaknesses: With his extreme age and physical prowers Dominic has become very arrogant, he often delays a chance to finish a fight that is interesting to him just because it is more fun that way.
Equipment: Disdains use of modern fire arms, prefers to use throwing knives with a barbed edge to trap the silver in the target and is rarely without his swords.

History When vampires first emerged those with martial skill were often turned in order to serve as the elite killers of the elders. At the time he was turned Dominic had been a simple killer for higher, little more then a mercenary who would do whatever job was asked for the right amount of pay, and the right amount was shockingly low. His very last job as a mortal had him going in to kill an elder vampire, a job that was doomed from the start.

He should have died but instead that elder saw something useful in him, turning Dominic and sending him to the Death Dealers to learn his new trade. The werewolves of the day were wild creatures, immensely dangerous but primal and Dominic honed a great deal of skill against them, and as the lycans began to emerge he found prey that was truly worthy, while not as strong as their progenitors they fought with less savagery, able to plan ahead and present a greater challenge.

But as time went on Dominic began to loose interest in the hunt, he has been slowly stepping back as a Death Dealer and become more involved in Vampire politics, wanting to take a role in leading his kind towards a better future.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

SinXAzgard21

Primarch... I didn't want to say anything but the first in the blood lines are the Corvinus brothers.  He could be the first in a new breed of lycan but not the first unless there is something I am missing.

Vergil1989

From my understanding Sin this is an AU game, which means Alternate Universe which in turn means that other than the basics, we make this what we want.  The Sons of Alexander Corvinus may not exist this time around for example.  And yes Primarch, I have seen all of the movies and while I know nothing about the game itself, (there is a game if you didn't know that 'winks',) I know more than enough to be dangerous here lol.  Since there are so few humans however, I think I'll throw my hat in that area and wind up a vampire at a later date.  We'll see how that goes though if you wish me around of course.  :P
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Primarch

Seth is fine.

Dominic is fine for the most part, bar the point that at his age he wouldn't be one of the first Death Dealers. Also it wasn't public knowledge that the nobles Overlords were Vampires, they were just believed to be powerful Warlords...so he might have been hired to kill the Warlord whom turned out to be a Vampire Elder.

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 26, 2012, 09:16:48 PM
Primarch... I didn't want to say anything but the first in the blood lines are the Corvinus brothers.  He could be the first in a new breed of lycan but not the first unless there is something I am missing.

Ah yes! The series occasionally differentiates between "Werewolves" as being the savage beasts that take after William and "Lycans" which are the "Lucian" breed (although rather confusingly doesn't stick to it and uses both terms interchangeably). "The First Lycan" as Adam is referred to is a reference to that, a title also given to Lucian. That's what I was trying to get across in the opening sentence of the history
QuoteAdam is the first of  the Lycan's, the breed of werewolf that can retain control of itself when shifted
The second part aimed to highlight the difference between the Lycan & Werewolf.   

Primarch

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:29:22 PM
From my understanding Sin this is an AU game, which means Alternate Universe which in turn means that other than the basics, we make this what we want.  The Sons of Alexander Corvinus may not exist this time around for example.  And yes Primarch, I have seen all of the movies and while I know nothing about the game itself, (there is a game if you didn't know that 'winks',) I know more than enough to be dangerous here lol.  Since there are so few humans however, I think I'll throw my hat in that area and wind up a vampire at a later date.  We'll see how that goes though if you wish me around of course.  :P

I'll mark you down as a human!

And while this is an AU game, I think we'll leave the Corvinus brothers is place as part of the overall setting and backstory. My character is the first of the Lycan's that can shift at will and retain self-control, such as Lucian was. But not overall Werewolves.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:29:22 PM

I do understand that it is an alternate universe but I think taking out the origins of the vampire and lycan seems silly even for a AU.  He is also using the Corvinus castle.  I just want it clarified.

Quote from: Primarch on June 26, 2012, 09:33:18 PM
Ah yes! The series occasionally differentiates between "Werewolves" as being the savage beasts that take after William and "Lycans" which are the "Lucian" breed (although rather confusingly doesn't stick to it and uses both terms interchangeably). "The First Lycan" as Adam is referred to is a reference to that, a title also given to Lucian. That's what I was trying to get across in the opening sentence of the history

The second part aimed to highlight the difference between the Lycan & Werewolf.   

Okay just needed that to be cleared up.

Vergil1989

That was just an example but sorry, didn't mean to sound a bit pissy or anything if I did.  At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.  And alrighty, cool beans Primarch, I'll try to get a character sheet going here soon.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:40:28 PM
That was just an example but sorry, didn't mean to sound a bit pissy or anything if I did.  At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.  And alrighty, cool beans Primarch, I'll try to get a character sheet going here soon.

Nope you are fine.

I'll work on my Lycan tonight.  Kiddlet prevents creative spark from being used.

Primarch

Since we have one approved human, one approved Lycan and one basically approved Vampire I'll set up IC threads tomorrow.

We'll go with Ordoghaz (the Vampire Mansion), the Lycan tunnels & Szentendre, the city they visit once in a while. If any of you want to set up a thread for private residence (humans homes or Vampires room in the mansion) feel free and we'll list them all together in an OOC thread.

Ou guys got any preference on which board we're set in?

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:40:28 PM
At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.

ol Primarch, that's me.

The Golden Touch

I just passed by to come say my profile should be up by Friday at the latest. I'm working twelve hour days at the moment.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 09:45:28 PM
I just passed by to come say my profile should be up by Friday at the latest. I'm working twelve hour days at the moment.

Harsh. :/
If IC starts before you jump in we'll say your Elder hasn't woken up just yet, cause its just her turn to rule now. :D

Vergil1989

I'd go with Extreme or NC Human at the most but that's just me.  Anyway, working on a profile now.

The Golden Touch

Sounds fantastic. I'm planning her to be a spainard's wife that was sired by a previous Elder and when he died, she took his place.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

SinXAzgard21

Those lazy ass vampire elders... Always late.

Vergil1989

There is something I forgot to mention however that I just want to get off my chest is all.  I would not recommend letting people make a bunch of threads if they aren't going to be used a great deal.  That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it.  :P

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 09:52:58 PM
Sounds fantastic. I'm planning her to be a spainard's wife that was sired by a previous Elder and when he died, she took his place.

Sounds good, just keep in mind "Elder" should be both an appropriate descriptor as well as a title. So even at being a replacement for an original Elder, she should probably be one of the older Vampires around.

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 26, 2012, 10:05:25 PM
Those lazy ass vampire elders... Always late.

Pt'cha! Telling yea!

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
I would not recommend letting people make a bunch of threads if they aren't going to be used a great deal.  That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it.  :P

Whilst generally I keep things limited, I would rather try avoid threads getting muddled by different events in the roughly similar place. Especially if say a 2 person dialogue is going on and it drowns out other things.

Vergil1989

Name:  Isabella Lucia Cortez
Gender;  Female
Orientation;  Bi
Race:  Human.  (Vampire hopeful though. :P)
Position/Role:  Former Staff Sergeant of the United States Marine Corp.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Strengths:  Skilled in hand to hand and the use of most modern day weaponry.  She's studied at least eight different languages during her stint in the Corps and is somewhat fluent in two more.  Beyond that, she is in top physical condition...
Weaknesses:  She is only human so she's limited to what the body can endure and is susceptible to fatal injuries just like anyone else.
Equipment:  Beyond the knife she keeps in her boot more times than not, she carries nothing beyond a cellphone and possibly her laptop wherever she goes beyond the usual stuff such as ID, money, etc, there's nothing unusual about her gear.

History  She was being sent home due to the cancer the base doctors had found during her last checkup before she was supposed to be sent back into the field in Iraq.  They didn't know for sure but they were guessing she had a couple years left before she was in a coffin.  Her answer to that however had been short, sincere, and sweet.  "Fuck you!  Two years my ass!"  Still, her usual temperament aside, she reluctantly agreed to go back home.  She wouldn't stay there for long however since if she was going to die she wanted to see the world first.  Her first stop however would be her last since heading into the latest vampire/lycan controlled warzone was not exactly good for one's health.  For now however she was only just arriving, only just getting checked into the hotel she'd booked in advance, so trouble had not had a chance to find her...yet.  Before this however Isabella had always been considered a bit rough around the edges, always willing to pick a fight over the smallest things.  It got her into a lot of trouble growing up but time in the USMC did mellow her out....sort of.  Still, she had had a good life back home with her five sisters, with her being the eldest of them all, and her grandparents since her real parents had died in a head on collision when she was only a few years old.