You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 04:34:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay wanted~ [F/F] [M/F] [M/M]  (Read 398 times)

Offline Baba YagaTopic starter

Roleplay wanted~ [F/F] [M/F] [M/M]
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »
Hey there~ Just gonna' get right into it.

About me and what I am looking for
 : I'm a multi-gendered switch, meaning I can play any gender and any role. However, this excludes futanari and I cannot dominate men when I am a woman.
 : Please be at least somewhat literate. I'm not asking to write a novel with you, but I would like responses to be at least a paragraph. However, if you can say a lot in very little words, then go for it. But please type out your words and at least make an attempt to use proper grammar.
 : I've never really played an existing character (like a TV show or a novel), but I suppose I could give it a try. Maybe.
 : When giving a character description, a picture is preferred. A written description, however, is fine.

Turn ons
 : I prefer playing submissive roles, but I am a switch, so I can do both.
 : When being dominant, I would like my sub to at least show some resistance.
 : I'm interested in the Daddydom/Babygirl lifestyle, and would like to give it a shot. I would like to play the babygirl, and would prefer to roleplay this idea with someone who has experience with being a daddydom (IRL or online).
 : Although I do love plot, I am a sexually driven person and most of my roleplays will be very smutty.
 : I'm an ass person. Cute panties, stockings, etc. Those are the best. Hurr hurr hurr.
 : I like my subs to be the innocent looking but fiesty type. No bad girls. I like good girls who need to be taught a lesson every once in awhile.
 : All plots will involve some sort of dom/sub influence, especially bondage.

Turn offs
 : Vore
 : Scat
 : Futanari
 : Tentacles
 : Heavy gore
 : Death
 : Beastiality
 : Transformation

Plot ideas
Furry/Hunter : Hunter is searching for rare furs, comes across Furry and decides to take them with intentions of killing them. However, love/lust/emotions ensue.
Demon/Priest(ess) : Some sort of Demon/Vampire emerges, Prist(ess) tries to stop them, Demon overpowers them and does whatever they desire.
Pirate Captain/Captive : Pirates raid a town and decide to take prisoners/slaves, Captive is one of them and is kept as a "special" slave for the Captain.
Bully/Student : The school Bully is constantly mean and evil to everyone, and their main target is Student. Student soon grows tired of this and decides to teach Bully a lesson.
Student/Teacher : Student begins to behave poorly, isn't trying anymore, doesn't care, etc. Teacher decides to take matters into their hands  and tutor Student personally.
Predator/Prey : This is a furry plot, I think it's sort of self-explanatory. Predator is hunting in the wild, sees Prey and pursues, love/lust/emotions ensue.

(( NOTE: In these plots, I can play either role/gender, as either a human or a furry. Rabbit/Wolf or Fox is preferred. ))

I'm open to virtually any idea, so hit me with your best shot. And don't by shy; I think I'm pretty friendly and open. Hurr hurr.

Offline Baba YagaTopic starter

Re: Roleplay wanted~ [F/F] [M/F] [M/M]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:39:49 PM »

Fandoms I will do:

Black Butler
Afro Samurai
Elfen Lied

Offline Animegurl5

Re: Roleplay wanted~ [F/F] [M/F] [M/M]
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:37:58 PM »
Oh my Gandalf! O.o I love Black Butler... Enough that I even took the bothersome 2 seconds of time to learn how to spell the japanese name. :P Anyways, Hey! I'm AnimeGurl and I am an.... anime girl.... Lol, get it... :P I'm also not very funny. I was wondering if you had any ideas for BB... Or if you were just going to try it out? 

In my case, I usually only play sub females... but Sebastian is just so sexy... So honestly, I wouldn't mind playing either depending on what you want to do. :)