You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 02:03:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Avacyn's Flights of Fancy (m/m or m/f)  (Read 18038 times)

Offline Lady AvacynTopic starter

Avacyn's Flights of Fancy (m/m or m/f)
« on: June 24, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
Welcome to my wisps of thought and dream, turned into craving. I'm equally interested in Original and Fandom alike. And don't be afraid to approach me with ideas of your own that may not appear here. I am fairly open in what I like or will try, and I love to hear from peoples. So please DROP ME A PM (Please do not post here as I most likely will not notice it until you have tired of waiting for acknowledgement) 

Some things to note, I generally will NOT do f/f (I have to be in a very rare mood).

ABSOLUTELY NO: scat/watersports, vore of any kind, extreme pain, extreme mutilation (a few scratches or cuts here and there are fine just nothing disfiguring). Other than that I'm fairly open to just about anything.

I ADORE: Furry, Fantasy, Sci-fi, and just about anything those encompass (except for dwarves)

Anyway below are the fandoms I'm interested in. The number of *= level of interest. Bolded is the role I want to play.

Currently Craving:
Have always been a fan of Darth Maul. If someone would kindly play the sexy Zabrak for my OC I would be at your mercy.

PM if interested. All other things here on my list are kinda up in the air as to how I'll react to your request on.

Video Games

Dragon Age (Origins or 2)
          OC x OC ***
          Human x Qunari (DA2 design on the Qunari character)********************
          Fenris x Female OC (currently craving)*********************

Final Fantasy
         IX Kuja x OC (don't care who plays who)*****
         X/X-2 OCxOC (Will oil my rusty Canon joints if you like) (Currently craving a human x ronso on this one)

Kingdom Hearts
         Hoping for something with Axel/Lea, maybe Zexion/Ienzo. But again open to ideas and pairings you might want.

Star Ocean:
      Till the End of Time
         Albel x Fayt
         Albel x OC
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!
       The Last Hope
         Faize x Lymle

Mass Effect (these will be ignoring the end of 3 as it all sucks)
       OC x Legion
              I don't necessarily want this one to be sexual. I just want to explore what a relationship with Legion might be like, even if it was just friendship.
       OC x Garrus
       OC x Thane

TV/Anime series

Cardcaptor Sakura:Sudden craving came over me.
          Toya x Yukito/Yue *****
          Next Gen OC x OC ****

Last Exile
          Dio x Lucciola *****
          Dio x Claus ****

FMA Envy/?(OC or Canon)****

Fushigi Yuugi: Yaoi Nuriko/Tasuki ****

Inuyasha next gen **

Digimon
      OC x OC/Canon
     OC Digidestined x their digimon

OC x OC

Pokemon:
     Morty x OC (m/m or m/f)
     Volkner x OC (m/m or m/f)
     Mewtwo x OC (specific plan for this)
     Gijinka x human
     Gijinka x Gijinka
Soul of Legend (m/m or m/f)
Lugia, revered legendary creature. Luca... a boy born without a soul. In an act of pity the great pokemon offered the boy a part of his. Never knowing this, as his mother died giving birth to him, he began to develop powers he never dreamed possible. Now he is being hunted by some criminal organization intent on figuring him out if it means taking him apart piece by piece.
I play: Luca
You play: 1. Normal trainer/civilian helping him run 2. Member of said organization that captures him.

Sailor Moon
     Kunzite x Zoisite
     Prince Demande(Diamond) x OC
     Saphir (Sapphire) x OC
     Fish-eye x oc or canon of your choice that I approve (Side note, this will be m/M, because yes Fish-eye is a boy)
     Future generation (I have a basic plot for this one)
     Suggest a pairing and I may just be interested.

Pretear
     Sasame x oc

Movies

Avengers
     Captain America x OC
     Loki x OC

Star Wars
     Sith x Apprentice
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Star Wars OCs
If you're interested in these characters let me know I'm more than happy to come up with something to work with them.

Books

Harry Potter
     Oc x Oc/Canon of your choice (Marauder's era or Next gen)
     Remus x Sirius

Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus
     Oc demigodx Oc demigod
     OC mortalx Deity
anything in this story vein would be nice.

Plots

Redwall: The Last of Clan Marlfox
Luna Mistpaw is the last of the Marlfox line. Though the rest of her clan has long been put down as another chapter's villains in the story of Redwall Abbey, Luna seeks to know more about what she came from, even if the answers she finds are ugly. What better way to avoid the mistakes of her ancestors?
When she reaches Redwall, she is met with a less than kind welcome, as all Redwallers are eternally wary of 'vermin'. But the young vixen is given a chance, and gladly accepts their hospitality, and stipulations. She must be kept under the watchful eye of the Skipper of the Otters.

I will play Luna, you will play the Skipper. This role is open to any personality you see fit, but he must be a strong leader, else he would not be Skipper.

In another variation Luna could fall in unhappily with a band of vermin lead by a Wildcat (or wolf), and eventually him take an interest in her and things go from there.

Highschool Hell (Persona 3)
I want to do something with Persona 3, following the plot line or not is up to you. I would just like to pair my OC up with Shinji or Akihiko. Any set up would be fine. I'm just dying to try something since I got the psp version.

Oh Captain my Captain *******
Captain America x OC
Elysia is a young mutant in the Marvel universe struggling to come to terms with her powers and learn to control them. Without the benefit of finding herself enrolled under Xavier's tutelage she is lost on the streets trying to get by. She has long since fallen through the cracks. But one day circumstances put her at odds with Captain America himself. Can she convince him she's not bad? That all she needs is guidance?

This is a rough plot, all details are up for discussion. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:01:05 AM by Lady Avacyn »

Re: Avacyn's Flights of Fancy (m/m or m/f)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 05:34:06 AM »
Original Plots and Pairings
Ocean (post apocalyptic merfolk)
In a world where land is scarce, and water is everywhere mythical creatures have risen from the depths. Though not as art had portrayed them. At first things did not go well. Humans who had the tendency to be scared and attack anything new and different saw the emergence of the seafolk as an invasion. War ensued, but was eventually brought to an end. Now the two sides have worked.
merfolk
Nymph class

Cephalopod class

Carcharinus Class

All would wear a skin tight environmental suit that allows her to breath out of water for long periods of time (Kinda like Abe Sapien in Hellboy)
I would play the mermaid, and you would play a human.

What Happens Under the Big Top
The Pierrot sisters are the unspoken main attraction of the Valvier Circus. Tyla, a.k.a. Jestine, and Mia, a.k.a. Jingles entertain both young and old with silly pratfalls and skimpy costumes.
Tyla the eldest, is loved and sought after by many men, and is well versed in the ways of pleasure. Meanwhile Mia, is innocent, naive and lighthearted. While she loves her elder sister she is also jealous of her for the way men stare at the more voluptuous Tyla, and overlook her. This includes the man that Mia has loved since they joined the cast.

I play: Tyla and Mia   You play: 1 or 2 male characters.

This can go many ways.

1. Mia plots to get her sister away from the man she likes by setting her up with another guy.
     Either she succeeds and gets them apart, or ends up with the guy she's trying to set her sister up with.
2. Tyla and Mia reach an agreement and share.
3. There are rumors about the Valvier Circus, and it's scantily clad ladies and gentleman. Word is that for the right price you can spend a night with one of their talented cast members for anything your heart desires.
4. Any ideas you might have I'm more than open to suggestions.
Tyla and Mia
Images to be added soon

Death's Sweet Release (Taken)
(Loosely based on Piers Anthony's Incarnations series)
Asmodeus Kaine was your typical womanizer, from high school on through college. But it was in college that he met his fate. In his chemistry class he hit on the wrong girl. In a fit of what he could only classify as feminist rage, she threw the corrosive acids they were working with that lab in his face, melting away the flesh of his right hand hand that side of his up till now gorgeous looks. If he had been lucky he wouldn't have 'survived' to see the damage. However now he found himself frozen with this horrific visage, and with a new job. To the world of the living Asmodeus Kaine was dead, and the woman who had unwittingly sent him to his fate as the new holder of the office of Death, was tried for manslaughter, and convicted. He was now in charge of ushering the souls of the departed to their proper places.

RP: I would be playing Asmodeus, you will play a character of your choosing (ie: a mortal that can miraculously see him, a fellow Incarnation <Fate, War, Mother Nature, etc>) Story can go as we like. Perhaps he/she gets Asmodeus (Azzy) to change his ways. Or perhaps he/she accepts him for who he is. We can come up with any plot we like.
Asmodeus

Golden Chimera Book Shoppe (m/m preferably m/f maybe)
Patrons of the Golden Chimera have varied accounts of the goings on inside. It seems to be just a simple little book store hidden among the tall buildings of the city. But to step inside is to enter another world where the stories literally come to life. One evening a young man/woman stumbles upon the shop and finding it intriguing enters. The shop keeper is inviting and hospitable offering to help him/her find the book of his/her dreams.
In the world of one such book, a long neglected tome on a back shelf, lies the tale of a young prince. He was much loved by his people, and despised by a witch whose love he'd turned aside. So in a fit of rage the witch cast him into stasis and had his body sealed away, cursed to give his heart however against his wishes to the person capable of waking him from his frozen state.
What will the young patron of the Golden Chimera do when the prince rises from the pages of the book he/she opened out of curiosity? And how will he/she cope with the love that he is forced to bestow upon him/her? Will he/she ever earn this love so unwillingly given? Will he/she return it?
rp: I play the prince, (and the witch further down the line) and you will play the book store customer.

Wish Upon a Star
(Loosely based on the movie Stardust in the fact that the stars are people)
Rigel, the brightest star in the constellation Orion has disappeared. Everyone on Earth is baffled, but no one is more confused than her fellow stars. Unbeknownst to them she has fallen, knocked out of the sky by a rogue comet. Now she's on Earth, alone naive and scared.

This could be played with a few ways. Medieval or modern.
1. Rigel gets nabbed by some less than scrupulous folk and used however they see fit. Maybe even they find out what she is and use her as a sideshow attraction.
2. She meets a nice boy that takes her in and protects her.
3. She gets into all sorts of trouble, and a fellow star, maybe one from her own constellation comes to rescue her.
4. Any ideas you might have would be welcome to discuss as well.
Rigel

As the World Falls Down (Post apocalyptic fantasy)
The world was embroiled in a war, mages, wizards, witches and clerics... All battling against each other trying to gain supremacy for one faction. The war has been over for centuries, and no one won. The world was turned to a wasteland where wild magic only creates more chaos. But there are a few people still alive and try desperately to hang on and build communities in the wake of the horror. Magic has become something to fear, and anyone born with magical abilities is cast out.

This can go many ways, and any suggestions would be welcome. I will only do this m/f because I wish to use a character of mine pictured in my avi.
Namia

Mistakes of the Past
In the city known as Seraph there is no police force. Well not in the traditional sense. Instead there are The Clans, powerful families that partner with animals and keep order in the city.
The clans Lyon, Wulf, Baer, Pardus, and Canis each have their role to play. Lyon is the lead clan, strong and proud, and the leader of this clan is Coeur De Leon, the eldest daughter of the former clan head. After his murder she has worked tirelessly to fill his shoes and protect her younger sister.
Lyon= Leadership, High officers
Wulf= Regular Patrol
Baer= SWAT, Brute force (nearly all wiped out due to a corrupt leader, only heir hiding in the nearby woods)
Pardus= stealth spies
Canis= Public relations, assistants.

One of the practices of the clans is that failed members (members that cannot meet the requirements, fail to find a suitable partner, betray the clans etc.) are cast out. These outcasts have joined together to try and bring down the clans in revenge for their exile.

Any questions you have I'd be happy to answer.

Baer in Exile(NEW)
Set in the universe described above in Mistakes of the Past. Persephone is the only remaining heir to the Baer Clan. Hiding in the forest where the last of magic resides she was befriended by Oberon, her bear companion, and Russet, a fox spirit. They lived peacefully until hunters after Oberon's pelt and meat attacked, nearly killing her. Russet gave up his life to save her, merging his spirit with hers. It changed her physical appearance, giving her fox ears and a tail. She still resides in the forest with Oberon.

Your character can come in as another hunter, one of the above mentioned clans member seeking to bring Baer back into the fold, or any manner of things. We can plot this all out if you find interest.
Persephone
Will post picture soon

Shattered (M/m only)
Cameron can only vaguely remember his life before he was brought to the Pleasure Palace. The callous owner claimed his soul, taking his name away and calling him Cammy, stating that it was cuter, that it would draw in the customers that wanted to use him, to stretch his cute little ass. It has been years and Cammy's spirit has been thoroughly crushed, his is a mindless plaything for the paying customers. He is anything and everything they want him to be. But what Cammy does not know is that he is quickly growing out of that cute teenage boy stage that the clients prefer and the owner is planning to do away with him, in the same manner he'd done with the other boys.
Now in this dark city the authorities tended to turn a blind eye to what went on at the Palace, often partaking themselves. But one new transfer has different ideas when he finds one of the older boys, one he'd seen at the Palace prior, murdered in a back alley. He becomes bound and determined to bring down Malcolm Layton and his criminal business practice. What will he do when he finds himself saddled with Cammy, and discovers he has to be the one to rebuild the broken boy?

Note: Nothing set in stone, above is one scenario of how the relationship can come about. Open for negotiation, on kinks as well as plot. Can be NC, but I would like it to eventually become romantic, no matter what way we decide on going with this.
Possible looks for Cammy (NSFW ALERT!!!)

Control Me Commander?
(This plot is inspired by the MMO I recently started playing called Scarlet Blade.)
In a war against a rival faction Alara awakens, to find herself a new being, created by a master computer and placed into the hands of a stranger to go out and do battle. Can she build enough of a bond with her controller to trust his orders in battle? Can he trust her to obey and not feel the need to shut her down? And together can they survive this war?

Basically scantily clad women piloting mechs, controlled by a man. You would play the commander, and I would play Alara.
Inspirational pics (Some NSFW)

Child of the Sorrow Flowers
Master x Slave
Magaeraion Bayaranaye is a creature of the forest, a child of the trees. He lived a life of peace as a member of a race of non violent deer folk. Until one night he sought solace in the grove of the Sorrow Flower for which he was named, a flower sacred to his people. It was then that everything went wrong. The young buck was scooped up by an intruding patrol and taken captive. Being a creature that was raised never to harm another he raised no hand to fight when the men had run him down, now he belongs to their leader as his pet.

Notes: All can be discussed. But in this case I would like a strong and possibly abusive Master for Magaeraion. (a nickname can be agreed upon for him) The race of this individual will be up to his controller.
Magaeraion

The Spells That Bind
A young witch finds herself being hunted by a paladin, a holy knight. She has done no wrong, at least from her perspective. But he has been taught that witches are evil no matter what. When he takes her captive, using holy magic to subdue her, can he remain pure, and keep himself from falling to the base desires that plague all mortal men, when faced with such beauty?
image options

Broken Pieces (NEW)
Jason Carter is a lonely boy, dubbed a nerd his whole life. He fights to keep it from getting worse by hiding the fact that he's gay from the kids at school. but this is made harder by the fact that he's fallen for the football team's star player, who, unbeknownst to him, is also struggling with his sexuality. Can these two come together and find happiness, mending the broken pieces of their lives?

Basic info:
Pairing
: Jock x Nerd
I play: Jason You play: Football player. (This character is entirely up to you personality and background wise. Is he hiding behind meaningless relationships with cheerleaders? Hounded mercilessly by hyper-macho siblings/father? Will he lash out violently with Jason when sparks begin to fly? or be soft and tender, scaring himself? All your decision)
I'd like this to explore emotional conflict, and trying to find peace with who they are and who they love, regardless of the cost.
Jason

In a strange world (New) M/f
A young fae girl finds herself lost in the world of man. She'd only wanted a peek at the strange lumbering folk. And now she couldn't find her way home. I'm seeing this as either a rescue on the part of the other character or perhaps he thinks it amusing to keep her as a pet. We can work out these details. Whatever arrangement we come to, I want there to be some reason for him to keep her nearby, whether it be for her protection or his ownership of her. She will be able to vary her size, so that is a factor in the rp.
Korrigan

CURRENTLY CRAVING SOMETHING STEAMPUNK SKY PIRATE!!!

Pairings

(NOTE: Anything Vampire or Werewolf for me will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH TWILIGHT)
Vampire x hunter/vampire/innocent/werewolf

Angel x ? (whatever you come up with that you would like to see dominating an angel)

Werewolf x ?

Prince/ss x knight

Skunk Furry x ? (human or other furry/scaly) (Craving M/m)

Something loosely based on Deus EX: Human Revolution, kinda wanting to have a pairing where my character meets up with a sexy man with cybernetic enhancements like Jensen.

Master x Slave
Options for the slave
M/m
The young dragon

The cute kitty

The little tiger

The snow spirit

The timid kitten

The defiant demon

The young centaur

M/f
The little unicorn

The she-wolf

Plug and play

Deceptively sweet

Lost little fae

Inspirational Art

M/m
Purifying the Flames

Phoenix/Unicorn?

Lovers in Arms

Guardian Demon

Chains

Never Leave Me

Worlds Apart

I'll Be Gentle

Mine

Mew?

I know this is probably supposed to be a girl here, but the chest is flat enough for it to work

M/f
Bound

Mated for Life

Avarice

Don't take her...

Sweet dreams

Do You Mind?

No one can know

Where Am I?

Guardian Angel

Eternal Embrace

Wings

My Old Foe

Opposites Attract

M/m or M/f
Stone by Day

Always thought Goliath was dead sexy. Doesn't have to be him specifically but a sexy male gargoyle paired with a human...

Racer? Pilot?

Just a neat pic that gave me an idea for some futuristic hot shot racer.

Sexy Dragon (NSFW)

Give me a sexy dragon man to ravage my character please!

I'll think of more later
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:12:28 PM by Lady Avacyn »

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »
UPDATES

Currently Craving:
Something Dragon Age, or Sailor Moon

Recently Added:

Notices:
Did a little dusting.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:45:42 AM by Lady Avacyn »

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 06:45:08 AM »
Added a couple more pairings with pictures.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 08:19:19 AM »
Added Dragon Age pairings.

Offline Occident

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 04:06:38 AM »
Myotismon in het or yaoi?

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 03:27:22 PM »
Added pairings for two of the Tales games.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 05:28:44 AM »
Added a new original plot.

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 07:31:55 PM »
Added pictures for The Lord's Little Secret, and a new original plot The Last of the Elven

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 03:47:10 AM »
Added Redwall: The Last of Clan Marlfox under my fandoms

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 04:58:21 AM »
Added Bleach Pairing. M/m Only! With plot idea ask away please n.n.

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 01:07:04 AM »
Adding new Original Plot within the next few days.

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 12:40:11 AM »
Added "What happens under the big top"

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 11:52:56 PM »
Added Life on the Streets to Original Plots

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 01:24:02 AM »
Added Harry Potter pairing to the list.

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 03:14:02 AM »
Added Death's Sweet Release

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
Added Ages Across the Stars and Golden Chimera Book Shoppe to original plots.

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 06:24:42 AM »
Added some inspirational pics.

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 06:01:06 AM »
Added a new pairing, which is a current craving. Skunk Furry x ?

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 02:11:37 AM »
Added Random Smut Craving.

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 04:16:13 AM »
The Lord's Little Secret, What Happens Under the Big Top, and Death's Sweet Release are now taken.

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 02:45:10 AM »
Added a new Original Plot. Wish Upon a Star

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 05:42:32 PM »
Added As the World Falls Down

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 05:58:55 AM »
Added more inspirational pics

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
Added a new fandom craving for Persona 3