You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:36:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sorority Surprise (looking for a dominant Female)  (Read 186 times)

Offline subjuanitaTopic starter

Sorority Surprise (looking for a dominant Female)
« on: June 15, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
My character decides to pledge a sorority as a freshman in college. When one of the girls (your character) at the sorority who doesn't like me learns the my father is a influential conservative congressman, she decides to take advantage of that fact. She arranges for me to have a special initiation ceremony to join the sorority. The ceremony is videotaped along with some photos taken during it. It begins with me saying that I really want to join. You tell me to strip and the fun begins. I have to pose for some humiliating photos and videos. I get tied up, have to please the other girls, etc. After it is over, I learn that you want me to be your slave and in exchange the video/photos don't get released and ruin my father's chance at reelection. Please PM me if you are interested or to discuss the story. Thanks!