You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:59:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Civ II game played for TEN YEARS!  (Read 1869 times)

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Civ II game played for TEN YEARS!
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 04:20:23 AM »
  I liked Alpha Centauri.  Seem to recall you could hold out pretty well in the end with a strong military too (lots of nukes, but anyway)... 

Elias, whatever do you play that on these days??  I read there was some emulator a few years back, but at the time I could never get it to actually load up on anything.

Offline Elias

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 08:47:21 AM »
I actually own one of the original copies and move it from computer to computer it still works! And all those awesome cutscene? Now come out perfectly :P its awesome. Anyone else here love that stuff?

[chants] I dunno but I been told, Deirdres got a network node, likes to press the on off switch, dig that crazy Gaian Witch.

Spartans LINE UP! [/endchants]

Spartan training song
Datalinks

bwahahahaha damn I love that game >.> I want the expansion but its like $150 cause its so rare :(

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 08:51:27 AM »
I actually own one of the original copies and move it from computer to computer it still works! And all those awesome cutscene? Now come out perfectly :P its awesome. Anyone else here love that stuff?

[chants] I dunno but I been told, Deirdres got a network node, likes to press the on off switch, dig that crazy Gaian Witch.

Spartans LINE UP! [/endchants]

Spartan training song
Datalinks

bwahahahaha damn I love that game >.> I want the expansion but its like $150 cause its so rare :(
No Steam of Good Old Games option?

Personally I'm waiting for the Alpha Centauri mod for CiV

Online Callie Del NoireTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 10:27:25 AM »
Ah.. Alpha Centuri.. home of the planet buster. :D

Offline Elias

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 11:56:10 AM »
I know after all the energy upgrades it blows up 5 bases in one shot puts holes in the planet... Man