You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:22:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: From the dark returned( dark themes, M\M)  (Read 5752 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

From the dark returned( dark themes, M\M)
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:55:44 AM »
Before we get started, I'd like to address a few things. Please actually read my Off\Ons. I've had a lot of people Pm me claiming they have read it but its obvious they barely skimmed it.

Before you go any further, I primarily play anthro characters. I do have human characters but the Rp primarily revolves around my anthro characters. I don't require my partners to play anthro characters.  I do not play characters that are humans with animal ears and tails.

RP Style

-I like reliable partners that won't post a few times then vanish or disappear with out a trace for lone periods of time. Its very frustrating to put work into an RP only to have a partner vanish.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-I play switches. I don't like playing a purely dominate or purely submissive charter and don't like playing against a character that is pure submissive or purely dominate.

-That said this will be 50\50 in terms of smut and story.

-I play multiple characters, and heavily prefer M\M and I play primarily anthros though I do play the occasional human though they always have an anthro partner since I find human character only RP boring. As stated before I have no love for humans that have animals ears and tails slapped on. No matter how you cut it, its still a human. With animal ears and a tail stuck on.

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I strongly favor AU's and Crossovers.

-I like OOC chats, so even if you just want to pm me and say hi, feel free to do so

-I do not Rp over e-mail. I RP only on forums and IM is reserved for plotting and the like. I only RP on IM with people I know well

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. I get it so often its irritating. Almost all my fandom characters are from AUs or they are head canons so there's really no need to know much if anything about the fandom they come from since its AU it can be changed how we see fit.

-Feel free to PM me with any question or ideas. I don't bite though I may chew.

General ons!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm a huge fan of it since it mashes so many of my kink buttons
-Anthro cyborgs
-Darker plots and themes
-Switch Characters
-Rough sex
-Non-human partners
-gags, the ring and bit gag being my top favs
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Obsessive Relationships
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Passionate sex
-gore (with in reason)
-Abuse Of Trust
-cross dressing
-I'm a robophile, I love cyborgs and the like
-Sexy clothing

Things I have no interest in

Purely submissive characters, also known as door mats. A character that just lays there and allow other characters to do what ever they want to them is a massive turn off
Monster boys\girls
Humans with animal ears and tails
human only RP
One liners
any school based
Unrealistic proportions

NSFW images

Note on my cybernetic characters

-they are tecno organic in nature, meaning they ahve synthetic flesh and fur that resembles the real thing, artificial muscles, metal bones, reinforced joint, artificial blood and the like. They do have internal organs though they have fewer then something that is organic and are more efficient at breaking down food. And that comes with one very large draw back. They have a hard time digesting a lot of things. Some times they dont know what they can and can't handle until they eat and wait to see if they pure or not.

-raw meat, raw bones and raw organs make up most their deit. They can eat meat cooked but it needs to be semi raw. They can and do eat plant matter if hungry enough but it doesn't provide them with much

-There's a hidden hatch on thier back, near the spine and its difficult to find. it allows access to thier 'core' and 'battery' that powers their more technological parts via USB and jack ports. Before nay one asks no you  can't program them to be slaves or anything like that. In addition to that you can basically use them a a mobile phone charger or laptop charger though expect them to very uncooperative and grump about it.

-They are made by a company called Funtronics. The company is well known for producing life like mascots for restraints and the like. What most people don't realize that not only is Funtronics on the cutting edge of cybernetics that could be a massive benefit for humans medically but since Funtronic obtained much of their tech very illegally and through market means, they are not willing to share.

A story that you're interested in NOT listed?

If we share O\O's and interests then send me one of your ideas. I have currently only a few ideas at the moment but I'm willing to hear your ideas. Anything involving Five Nights at Freddys WILL catch my attention.

If You should go out into the woods today

(Dark Fantasy, non con,slavery, bondage, anthros, FNAF World based)

She really shouldn't have taken that short cut through the Shadow Woods but it was the fastest route to get to the large village on the other side. The stories and rumors of the thick dark forest being home to nightmarish creatures and the horrible things they did to any one who dared set foot in their realm didn't shake her. She was an accomplished warrior in her own right and her magic backed her up.

But it was getting dark and fast. And in the dark was when the horrible things of the night came out.

I"m playing a female character and one or two male Nightmares and looking for someone to play one or two more Nightmares. They are aggressive creatures and are well known for attacking any one who wanders into their woods. Yes it involves slavery but my character is not going to simply give up and she doesn't get aroused easily.

The Roommate

Human x Human, Anthro x human, MxM, potential rape,potential bondage

Maybe having a room mate isn't such a bad thing. Vincent was starting to regret getting a roommate due to the possible reactions they may have to his closest friend who lives with him but the bills need to be paid and his crap job as a guard at the local amusement park doesn't pay well.

He's not looking for any kind of relationship and doesn't really want one, he has a few friends he's slept with but it was just sex, no string attached just the way he likes it. He doesn't want to be weighed down by a committed relationship but some times people get too close. Or someone gets jealous.

The down side is that nothing is ever without strings........

And then there's explaining Springtrap..........

I am looking for a male character, human or anthro, that takes on the task of being my characters room mate. My human OC has a 'friends with befit " thing, he sees sex as something casual and doesn't want any strings attached but jealousy can be a strong thing. Or your character can be the kind that is into clubbing and likes to go to parties and does drugs and the like and wants to haul my human OC, kicking and screaming if need be,  to the clubs. Vincent hasn't been to one since high school and wants to stay away from that lifestyle but your character wants to drag him back into it.

But Vincent's close friend isn't ' too keen on the idea and will do his best to stop your character, which may lead to your character having to do something on the extreme  side

The Dinner

Human x anthro, MxM, bondage, non con

A lot of it is open for discussion.

Your character has taken refuge inside the old dinner off the highway during a massive storm, a rarity in the high summer in the town of Raven's Fair. Maybe the road has flooded or washed out, maybe your character rather wait the storm out in the old dinner rather then risk driving off the road since visibility is nearly non existent due the sheeting rain.

The dinner is a bit dusty and musty but at least it dry and there's still canned and dry goods in the kitchen, almost as if who ever owned it got up and walked away to never return.

Just when your character is starting to settle in to wait out the nastey weather, the door opens, from the shadow steps a tall lean figure dressed only in a soak and wet hoodie. A large backpack dangles off one shoulders. Another weary traveler taking refuge from the storm isn't alarming, what is are the large long rabbit ears poking through the holes of the hoodie.

This is either Bonnie or Springtrap, whom ever I play doesn't matter. Either way they escaped from the restaurant and escaped certain destruction.

When asked about where he's going all he will say is that he's going to his brothers (actauly a former nigh guard who told them to if they ever needed a place to stay, to get out of the restaurant and come to his house) to live with him, if asked about where he came from or is pushed about where he's going or were he came from he becomes shifty, nervous and refuses to talk about it, changing the subject. It is a bit odd that he's walking the entire distance and all he has with him is a beat up pack pack and a travel worn hoodie that is two sizes too big.

Feel free to have your character take full advantage of him,maybe talk him into letting your character give him a ride and instead of going where he wants, your character heads else where, maybe even home. Threaten to drag him back, kicking and screaming to the place he escaped from if he refuses to do what you want. Black mail him. Use your imagination.  Normally they are far stronger then a human so under normal circumstances he can easy fend one off but in his current weakened condition it shouldn't be too hard for a human to restrain him.

Set in the FNAF Two Location.

Before they were moved to the new location, for reasons unknown to them, the original band was partly dismantled. Bonnie was very much awake and awere of what was happening but couldn't move so he not only saw everything, he felt it. He felt them using a bone saw to cut off parts of his body including his face.

Blind and in constant pain he roams the halls of the establishment every chance he gets, eventually he and Mangle form a symbiotic relationship since they are both 'monsters' and rejected by the others.

The new night guard could possibly be sympathetic towards them but Bonnie has an understandable hate of adults.
The Golden Years

Non con, bondage, abuse, anthro x anthro, possible human x anthro

Takes place in Fredbears dinner, Fredbear is not only aggressive towards his partner Spring Bonnie, he's flat out abusive and management not only knows, the owner hides it from the public and even makes sure the golden bear doesn't do too much damage to his partner and even supports the abuse
The Runaways

Futuristic, humans, non humans, M\M

Re booting and heavily editing an old one. Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests. Most of what the inhabitants of the cities need is made right there in the city by the lower classes that serve as low paid slave labor. For everything else there are small towns outside the walls that are forced to provide for the city or be wiped out and have everything taken from them.

This story focuses on a small group of outcasts, the lowest of the low, those who live in the run down Red Light District of the city and have to fight for everything they have. The cops rarely venture into the Red Light District, prostitution, drugs, and all manner of illegal activity run rampant here. 

This small group of odd individuals want nothing more but to leave the city and venture past its walls but the rich control the city and they control the gate, only those with a permit can get through and they have no hope in hell of getting one. So that means they have to do things the hard way and sneak out 

Wolves at the Door

AU, WD, Dark, non con, possibly Extreme, fandom cross over

The  word wolf often invokes images of a majestic wild beast or a monsters creature that lurks in the shadows and is red in tooth and claw. In this case its the latter. Wolves, outcasts of Alexandra, exiles, made almost feral by being forced to live in the woods with Walkers. They are extremely agressive, some times reckless. They capture other survivors and torture them, rape them and even cannibalize them. Very, very few Wolves carry firearms, all carry edged weapons like knives, axes and the like, preferring to brutally and horribly kill thier victims.

The Wolves have made a move on Alexandra, seeking revenge. Instead of going through the walls they go over the walls, taking the small town by surprise since most the residents of Alexandra barely know how to defend themselves.  Its very open to discussion

This Rp will be mostly story driven and have dark and even disturbing elements, non con and torture.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:33:59 AM by WindVoyager »

Re: My RP Cravings/Idea's, Mad Scientist, Transformers
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 11:38:26 PM »
My Characters

Name: Rachel Schmidt
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: 5'6" short light brown hair that resits all attempts at styling it, bright blue eyes, she has acurvy well toned body of someone who works out on occasion
Job: professorial artist and writer of children's books

Bio: Parents divorced and she lived primary with her father who worked as a night guard at some kids restaurant. Her father eventually brought home some of his work when the restaurant closed its doors for good. The two became very close good friends. Over the years they remained close, even through the rocky parts like when her father returned to drinking once then gave it up again when it dawned on him the damage it was doing to his family.

At 18 when she was about to graduate from school, her father was killed by a drunk driver. The news was devastating. Her dead beat mother, whom dumped her on her father when she was young since her mother wanted to continue with her hectic life of rich people parties and the like, returned to her life only to try and take her fathers money from her. Needles to say it didn't work and Rachel and her life long companion moved out to her fathers home town, the beautiful historical Cold Creek.

Personality: friendly, social , non judgmental, she's pretty open with a lot of things.

Name:Ana Harwell
Orientation: Bi leans towards straight
Appearance: 5' 5", short light brown hair she's died black that is often unkempt, pale skin, large brown eyes (contacts), she's a little on the chubby side
Bio: Was kidnapped at an early age by an unknown company and kept in an under ground facility and tormented physiologically. She latter escaped with help only to find her mother refused to take her back and passed her off to relatives. Through out her childhood she was plagued by horrible nightmares and was in and out of therapy and no one ever believed her when she tried to tell them she had been kidnapped and taken to this massive underground place.

As an adult she gained a protective friend and constant companion and to this day is still looking for the underground place that kidnapped her

Job: free lance artists, website designer

Personality: Always looking over her shoulder, doesn't trust others and doesn't let them get too close to her. Is never with out her companion.

Name: Jeremy Fitzgerald
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: 5'6, lean, straw blond hair that is often unkempt, blue eyes, pale skin that burns easily and he has a smattering of freckles over his face which makes him look younger then he really is.
Bio: After turning down a well paying and cushy job at the rapidly becoming populer Critter Country, much to his parents disappointment since they had pulled many strings behind his back to get him a job at the amusement park, he got a job at the newly reopened Freddy Fredbears Pizzeria. Preferring to work with the character he grew up with as a child instead of the glitchy, dead eyed shells at Critter Country.
Job: Night guard
Personality: Even tempered and a bit naive, talkative, so socially awkward its almost painful, prefers to be with a few close freinds and go to the local Fridays and the like then to go to large loud, crowed parties. Hates being called Jer-Jer, currently refuses to believe stories about how dangerous the animatronics at his job are

Name: Vincent EndRers
Orientation: Unknown at the moment
Appearance: 5'7, he's a beanpole, pale skin that burns easily in the sun so he wears hoodies and long sleeves outside and since he gets cold easily he will wear hoodies even in summer. Short ravens wing black hair that resists all attempts at styling it
Job:  Nightguard, Youtube gamer, gamer nerd
Bio: Vincent moved out when he was 18, putting as much distance as possible between him and his dysfunctional family. His father was very hard on him, pushing him to be like his older brother who was good at sports and though Vincent was gay due to his general disinterest in woman and total lack of interest in anything 'manly'.  His step-mother was largely absent, too busy with her job and too busy having parties for clienteles to care what her kids did. His step sister stole, did and sold phsycription drugs. Since they attended a expensive private high school, scoring the drugs was easy. She got Vincent hooked on some of them and it screwed up his life pretty badly. Realizing he was going down the same path his step sister was, he got off them, cleaned up and moved out.

He's since cut off all contact with his family, not wanting anything to do with their special brand of crazy bull shit.

Personality: friendly, social , non judgmental, he's pretty open with a lot of things.

Location: Single story house that is largely off grid, has a generator and solar panels, there's a well on the property, open floor space. He got it dirt cheap from the bank since the original owners couldn't afford to keep up with the payments. Lives with a permanent roommate that is rather.......unusual. And grouchy.

Name: Warren  D'Agosta
Orientation: straight
Job: Was a night guard at a local restaurant, forced to quit due to injuries, still works as a guard at other places
Personality: Blunt, stubborn, once he's made up his mind about something he'll see it through to the end. He's not easily angered and doesn't care if any one stares as his scars, not his concern if it bothered someone one that he looks like he got into a fight with a combine.   

Appearance:  Tall and lanky, short dark hair, dark eyes, almost always has at least three days worth of stubble on his face, his right arm sports several old surgical scars and his chest, primary the right side, front and back, has several ropy scars crisis crossing the pale flesh. Several smaller more fine scars are visible over his lower abdomen, shoulders and hip from the animtronics claws

Bio: Worked at Freddy's Pizzeria as a night guard, slowly made his way up the ranks to become the head Security Guard and found out the hard way the job came with certain....perks. And he became privy to the darker underbelly of the small chain, learning how management cut corners, paid people to look the other way and hide things under the carpet and were damn good at it. Due to the contract he singed he couldn't say anything to any one, even if he did, who would believe him? Who would believe him that the creatures the kids so loved were not only alive and had minds and wills of thier own and walked around at night, they were dangerous.

The incident that happned in 87' that ended his job and nearly ended his life is something he doesn't talk about. Shortly after the last of the employees left and he started his shift, he discovered the grisly remains of four kids hidden in a maintenance room. He checked the bodies for any sign of life before dashing to the security office and calling the cops before heading to the front lobby to unlock the doors and allow the cops inside once they arived. He doesn't remember much of what happned a few short minutes latter other then feeling something clamp down on his shoulder. The rest of the attack is a blur, other then the soft wet snap and crack of bones, the sound of teeth scrapping against bone, lots of pain and being shook like a rat terrier with a rat at some point. That and the distinct deep purple color of his attacker's fur.

The only thing that saved him from certain death was the sirens and flashing lights of the cop cars coming through the large front windows that startled the attacking animtronic into dropping him before fleeing back into the darker parts of the restaurant.

The attack resulted in several broken ribs, a shattered humerus, shattered ulna and radius on his right arm, numerous lacerations, contusions, a broken humerus on his left arm and a  traumatic pneumothorax. During the long hospital stay he was visited by the company lawyer whom informed him that the company was not only paying off all his hospital bills but giving him a generous bonus. Well generous to them. 

To this day he firmly believes the company had covered the murders up and believes they knew the entire time someone had lured the kids off and killed them, covered it up until nightfall intending to make him a scapegoat. If their pet monsters had killed him all the better. 
Warren frequently suffers from nightmares stemming from the brutal mauling and often takes OTC sleeping pills in order to sleep.

All he currently knows is that some kids were lured away from a part during the chaos by someone in a spare guard uniform. This person had to be a former employee since their face was never seen on camera and they knew the layout well enough to avoid any of the other employers, the cameras and the anaimtronics.

When the company owned the restaurant and the one before it, they did a lot of corner cutting. Never bothered with back ground checks, did only the very minimum in training for their employees, paid the health inspector and the building inspector off, never bothering with employee drug tests despite the fact some of the employees where clearly high when they started thier shift

Shortly after the murders and the attack, the restaurant was shut down, much of it was sold off and the rest either left to rot or moved to a new location. The new restaurant is re branded and the company is far more careful about their employees though they still cut corners where they can 

Non Human

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 04:59:20 PM by WindVoyager »

Offline StrawberryDream

Re: Lots of Sci Fi, Dark and gritty plots M/M, F\M NC, Excotic
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
I love your Pet plot. I kinda want to be a scientist, but I am also looking for maybe a kidnap roleplay? My Ons and Offs
For some reason I cannot message you.

Re: Endless Nights (horror, NC, Exotic,Furry)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »

Took off all my old RPs and added new ones

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »
Updated again. Added some new ones and clarified the older ones

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 12:19:12 AM »
Major update,

The perfect toy

The Perfect Toy 2

Settling the Score

Last of Us

Locked Down

Grand Reopening

Re: Still Life With Crows (non con, furry, bondage, extreme, exotic)
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 01:49:15 PM »
 Still Life With Crows Taken

Added Flicker of Hope

Re: Still Life With Crows (non con, furry, bondage, extreme, exotic)
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 04:57:13 PM »
Updated, removed one, added Hyde Light

Updated heavily. Added

Job from Hell

Bump in the Dark 

Hyde Light

The Break IN

Re: Things that go Bump in the night (non con, bondage, extreme, exotic
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
Added four new ones, will be adding more latter

Re: Really want some Walking Dead Au
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »
Added Walking Dead Au and took off two old ones

Re: The Plot Bunny Cometh (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F)
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 12:51:19 AM »
Heavy duty updates. Erased all but one or two of my old ones and added in lots of new ones.

Office Blackmail.
The obsession
It was a stormy and dark night............
Survival Strategy
The Pet
Ticket to Ride
A creators work is never done
Fright Night

Re: The Plot Bunny Cometh (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F)
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »
updated, removed most the old ones and added

The Warehouse

The Runaways

Temple of the Wind

Re: On the hunt for something dark (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F, FNaF)
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »
Updated with some new ones, deleted some old ones, did some rearranging. I have some more things I'm going to be adding latter

Re: In search of the apocalypse (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F, FNaF)
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »
Updated with some new ones, deleted some old ones. I have some more things I'm going to be adding latter

Re: A Night of Debauchery ( dark themes, M\M, M\F, possible F\F)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 06:36:16 AM »

Major update, deleted all but three or so of my older plots and added

Wolves at the Door

Lost his Mind

Humanity's last stand

Truth or Dare

Don't Mind me

The Dead Hours

Rejection and Revenge

On Stormy Seas

will be adding more and posting up when I wake up

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »
minor update

did some editing and added one new one

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
minor update

did some editing and added two new ones and erased most the old ones

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 11:08:04 PM »
Deleted several and added

The Roomate

The Re claimers

The Pet

From the wilds

The Ex

Girls Night

Will be adding more latter

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 07:25:52 PM »
Edited a lot of things, erased three stories and added in The Dinner, from the dark returned and the pale rabbit

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »
Just a monthly bump. Deleted a few stale plots and updated a few other things

Re: ( dark themes, M\M)
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 06:10:33 PM »
Deleted one and added three new ones, the Runaways, the Dinner and Friends with befits, doing a lot of editing

Re: From the dark returned( dark themes, M\M)
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2016, 06:09:22 PM »
monthly bump, deleted most the plots

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
monthly bump, deleted most the plots

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 11:19:58 PM »
Delted most my old ones and added

Dame de Pique

The Pet Trainer

Finders Keeepers

Friends With Benefits

The Dinner

The Golden Years

The Runaways