You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 22, 2018, 12:07:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Down the Rabbit Hole (M\M, M\F, non con, dark)  (Read 11273 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

Down the Rabbit Hole (M\M, M\F, non con, dark)
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:55:44 AM »
Before we get started, I'd like to address a few things. Please actually read my Off\Ons. I've had a lot of people Pm me claiming they have read it but its obvious they barely skimmed it.

The basic summary

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I play mostly M/M and some M/F. I don't play futa or F\F.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try.  You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.

-When it comes to smut, I don't do pure smut or smut heavy stories, there has to be plot. I refer a 50\50 or so ratio.  If all you want to write about is sex scene, after sex scene, best hit the back button now.

I like to write Rape scenes. As in full on rape, no 'she\he ends up loving it'. If I am going to write a rape scene or have my character involved in one, then I refuse to have my character enjoy it if they are the victim

-I play switches for the most part. I don't like playing a purely dominate or purely submissive character with the exception of a few and don't like playing against a character that is pure submissive or purely dominate.

-I heavily prefer someone who can post at least once a day or every other day. I do not play over PMs or e-mail but I do have Discord.

- I dont' do smut heavy or smut only RP. It gets boring after a while and greatly prefer character driven\story driven RP with smut added in.

-I have ZERO interest in human only RP.

Genres

Scifi   
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Slice of Life           
Military           
Action           
Adventure
Physiological horror  (think Silent Hill)

----------------------------------------------------

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

Ons
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Realistic anatomy
- Non-consent
- Rough sex
- Size difference (no macro\micro)
- Toys and restraints
- Taboo
- degradation and humiliation
-Anthro cyborgs
-Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
-Story-driven RPs
-non human robots
-Switch Characters
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Non-human partners
-Obsessive Relationships
-settings in my fandoms and and fandom-inspired RPs
-Passionate sex
-Bondage
-gore (with in reason)
-Medical
-Rape
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs
-consensual

Offs

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-whiny, spineless characters
-Passive Characters.
-purely submissive characters
-Insect
- Scat/Watersports
- Vore
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Harems
-Slutty characters
-Bestiality
-Futa
-femboys
-traps
-Unrealistic proportions
-excessive amounts of body fluids
------------------------------

Bird in a Cage

General Setting: Dark, steam punk, Bioshock Infinite AU

Kinks: potential rape, potential bondage, M\M, M\F,potential kidnapping, gore, torture

Characters: Male anthro cybernetic , human male, human female, NPCs

The Plot:  The false utopia that is Columbia is under siege, there is rioting in the streets and death every where as the  Vox Populi lay siege to the city cutting down every one in their path. Comstock is dead and Elizabeth is missing. And Songbird doesn't know what to do. Having shaken free of the years of brainwashing the once protector of the city finds himself at a lose. He can recall being human once, but the memories of his previous life are long gone, washed away by torture and brainwashing. That he can recall. Easily.

Jeremiah Fink-Songbirds creator-maybe long dead but there are those who succeeded him. They learned much from him and surpass him in cruelty and sheer evil. And they see the uprising as a boon, their lab is well protected and capable of separating from the rest of the city if the Vox Populi come too close.

They are using the chaos to capture unsuspecting people and dragging them off to the lab. But there is one thing they want and can't get since the creature is too smart to come with in range of their nets or harpoons. Songbird. The marvel of technology.

SO they use someone, a capture female, you character, and chain her out to lure the beast in range. Even when they get what they want, they won't let your character go. There's too much to do, and so much to learn.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hopping down the Bunny Trail

General Setting: FNAF AU, dark, horror

Kinks: potential rape, potential bondage, M\M, M\F,potential kidnapping, gore, supernatural

Characters: Male anthro cybernetic rabbit, human male, human female

The Plot:Add in the local paper

Help Wanted at Funtronics Warehouse
Night Guard Shift from 11pm - 6am
Monday - Friday $8/hour
254st East Elm Street, inquire at the reception office

Not responsible fore death, injury or disembowelment

The last part had to be a joke right? No guard job that involved a gaudy kids food place involved death or disembowelment. Injury maybe but it would be something small and non life threatening. Maybe who ever wrote the add was trying to scare off all but the most determined and seasoned of guards but why? It couldn't ' be anything more then a simple job, walk around the joint every once in a while and spend the rest of the time doing nothing except smoke or watch youtube vids. It paid well at least. Maybe its' the job for you.

As daylight slumbers and midnight brings the comfort of darkness, there is a time were evil is at its strongest. They call it souls midnight. None of it is real of course, just a silly superstition for fools. 

The job does seem simple enough. You get hired on as a night guard for a company that bought out the infamous Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria after the franchises had gone bankrupt and closed down. Sure its creepy with all the lights off but all the rumors are just that, rumors. Right?

Take a step down the rabbit hole and you may never find your way back. A company with a lot to hide and a willingness to kill to keep those dark secrets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sniper Canyon

General Setting: Sci-fi, Titanfall AU

Characters: Male human, female human,Sapient AI , various NPCs

Plot: A Special Forces pilot is injured during a well planed ambush and escapes with her equally damaged non human partner into the Maze, a massive winding canyon system. They don't know if any of their unit survived the ambush and are unable to contact the Militia. Their only hope is to make it all the way to the Univa Mining Complex and to the still functioning installer relay there. What lays between them is miles of harsh unforgiving terrain and kiln hot heat, behind them, Nyle the mercenary who will stop at nothing to capture them both.

YC can be another mercenary, a former solider r someone who is exploring the planet, scavenging left over military bases and abandoned mining complexes. YC comes across mine, holding out in a shallow cave. YC rescues mine but they are being pursued and need to leave the safety of the cave once night falls.

What makes things difficult is the Maze itself, a deep winding massive canyon with little water and prone to dangerous flash floods during the rainy season. That and there's Nyle , he's a well seasoned merc who was a former special ops and is relentless.

I'm looking for someone who won't do love at first sight. This won't be a smut heavy RP and I can change my main character to male or female though I"m leaving Uso-my second main- male.

------------------------------------

Storyteller

General Setting: Sci-fi, Fallout 4 AU

Characters: Male human, female human,various NPCs

Plot: Storyteller is a former Brotherhood Knight who eventually left the Brotherhood due to his unique...condition. You see he's not exactly human any more. His legs, just below the knee were crushed and mangled, by an ambush while he was answering a distress call from a settlement. Or so he thought. It turns out it wasn't an ambush but a trap. The settlement was long gone, destroyed and its inhabitants long slaughtered.

The person who had lured him and who knew how many others into the trap, dragged him off to a hidden lab of nightmarish horrors unlike anything he had ever seen. He was forcefully stripped of his modified power armor and tortured, experimented on. Thankfully he doesn't remember much of it other then bits and pieces. Eventually he escaped into the Wasteland and found his way to Fort Zim, a large well fortified pre war fortress of stone and concrete. It was there he slowly repaired his power armor, using it as a shield from prying eyes while easily blending in with the rag tag group fo outcasts, ghouls and settlers who paid him little mind.

The lab and its horrors still haunt him and once he's recovered enough he plans on hunting the lab down and destroying it so no one else would be tormented by it.

YC might be a traveler, a former Brotherhood member, someone from a vault, or maybe they are just someone who is on their own path. What ever the reason, they join forces with Storyteller. Maybe they are curious why he rarely exists his power armor, what could he be hiding.

I'm looking for someone who won't do love at first sight. This won't be a smut heavy RP and will be dark and gritty. This is Fallout after all, they will face off against Raiders and small settlements that are almost fanatic in their fear of outsiders and then there is who ever is behind the hidden lab who is kidnapping people of all walks of life.

They may even be captured themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Offer

General Setting: Sci-fi, Titanfall 2 AU

Characters: Male human, male human, sapient AI,various NPCs

Kinks: Potential non con, potential bondage, potential torture

Plot: Another boring day on a neutral plant in the Frontier were life is idealized and slow, and free from the constraints of the ongoing war between the IMC and Militia. Or so those who live there think. What they don't know is the war is already at the front door and there is a small but secret lab planted on their world. And two of its captives have escaped. A pair of former Apex Predators, one of the most feared and dangerous mercenary groups around.

The last thing your character expected to find hiding in their barn was a gravely injured mercenary and his AI companion. They appear unarmed and are weak and injured. They are of no threat. But they are wanted by the IMC and there is a very hefty bounty on their head for their return, alive. After all, they are not done experimenting on them.

So that leaves what to do with them. There are so many dark turns the story can take. YC can easily hold them hostage in their weakened state and threaten to turn them over to the IMC or a mercenary group for the bounty but once they get stronger, it won't be so easy.

Or YC can help them. Maybe feel some pity for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power Play

General Setting: Sci-fi, Transformers Beast wars  AU

Kinks: Potential non con, potential bondage, potential torture, and more

Plot: This is going to be an odd one.

The war is long over and Cybertron has returned to a more peaceful place, a place of tecno organic beauty. But its a false utopia. A good portion of the Maximals are little tyrants and have allowed the power to go to their heads. Now they think only they have the right to rule and see the lowly Predacons as pests as best, a treat as worst. The treaty they forced upon the remaining Preds disarmed them and forced them into a less then restored area of the massive city or out of the major cities.

To make matters worse, any returning Autobot or Decepticon is in for a very rude awakening. Not only will the Maximals not allow them to leave since they believe that either faction will put them in danger and in their arrogance, the Maximals think they own Cybertron and refuse to return it to its rightful owners, the Autobots since this would deprive them of their political power.

Any returning Autobot or Decepticon will find themselves being rapidly trapped and taken captive. And tortured. At worst they are eventually killed and used for parts and the like, an unlucky few are even used as a power source, their exsitance reduced to a tortured one of never ending agony.

A small daring group of Maximals and Predacons have broken into one of the secret bases and made their way into the lab were they come across something that will give most of them nightmares for years to come but the others, see it as a way to strike back at the tyrannical leaders. Something that would help their small group break the hold of the corrupt leaders and rain fire from the sky. Of course they would have to get the primitive shuttle former free first and then-a feat that was near impossible-hide the larger Autobot but there are vast stretches of untouched wilderness.

And there there is the fact they will have to repair the shuttle former the best they can and try to help him recover.

But its never that easy is it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Runaways

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic

Kinks rape, bondage, M\M, kidnapping, torture, dark themes

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests.

The Runaways takes place in a large city called Shanty Town. Its a motley collection of run down buildings and has no official police force and its ruled by gangs and is a well known port for mercenaries. Drugs are sold openly sold on the streets, kidnappings are common place and more.

Cyborgs, sentient AIs', humans and all manner of aliens inhabit Shanty Town.

The Rp will focus around a small group of individuals want nothing more but to leave Shanty Town, but that is easier said then done. They may be a mercenary who is being hunted, someone who escaped from a research lab, someone who escaped from one of the larger night clubs.

But leaving Shanty Town requires money, something they are very short on so they may have to do things they would never do other wise or do things that they find humiliating to save up enough money to leave the ramshackle town and find a better life for themselves

What I'm looking for: Someone to play male main charters that are dominate  or switches

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:40:37 AM by WindVoyager »

Offline StrawberryDream

• In Your chains I have finally found true freedom
  • On Hiatus
  • Carnite
  • Its not bondage, its freedom
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Lots of Sci Fi, Dark and gritty plots M/M, F\M NC, Excotic
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
I love your Pet plot. I kinda want to be a scientist, but I am also looking for maybe a kidnap roleplay? My Ons and Offs
For some reason I cannot message you.

Re: Endless Nights (horror, NC, Exotic,Furry)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »
Updated

Took off all my old RPs and added new ones

Re: Endless Nights (horror, NC, Exotic,Furry)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »
Updated again. Added some new ones and clarified the older ones

Re: Still Life With Crows (non con, furry, bondage, extreme, exotic)
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 01:49:15 PM »
 Still Life With Crows Taken

Added Flicker of Hope

Updated heavily. Added

Job from Hell

Bump in the Dark 

Hyde Light

The Break IN

Re: Things that go Bump in the night (non con, bondage, extreme, exotic
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
Added four new ones, will be adding more latter

Re: The Plot Bunny Cometh (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F)
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 12:51:19 AM »
Heavy duty updates. Erased all but one or two of my old ones and added in lots of new ones.

Office Blackmail.
The obsession
Torment[
It was a stormy and dark night............
Survival Strategy
The Pet
Ticket to Ride
Hey,Bouncer
A creators work is never done
Fright Night

Re: The Plot Bunny Cometh (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F)
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »
updated, removed most the old ones and added

The Warehouse

The Runaways

Temple of the Wind

Appeasement

Desire

Re: On the hunt for something dark (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F, FNaF)
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »
Updated with some new ones, deleted some old ones, did some rearranging. I have some more things I'm going to be adding latter

Re: In search of the apocalypse (anthro, dark themes, M\M, M\F, FNaF)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »
Updated with some new ones, deleted some old ones. I have some more things I'm going to be adding latter

Re: A Night of Debauchery ( dark themes, M\M, M\F, possible F\F)
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 06:36:16 AM »

Major update, deleted all but three or so of my older plots and added

Wolves at the Door

Lost his Mind

Humanity's last stand

Truth or Dare

Caged

Don't Mind me

The Dead Hours

Rejection and Revenge

On Stormy Seas

Rent

will be adding more and posting up when I wake up

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »
minor update

did some editing and added one new one

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
minor update

did some editing and added two new ones and erased most the old ones

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2016, 11:08:04 PM »
Deleted several and added

The Roomate

The Re claimers

The Pet

From the wilds

The Ex

Girls Night

Invasion

Will be adding more latter

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »
Just a monthly bump. Deleted a few stale plots and updated a few other things

Re: From the dark returned( dark themes, M\M)
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 06:09:22 PM »
monthly bump, deleted most the plots

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
monthly bump, deleted most the plots

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 11:19:58 PM »
Delted most my old ones and added

Dame de Pique

The Pet Trainer

Finders Keeepers

Friends With Benefits

The Dinner

Monsters

The Golden Years

The Runaways

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2016, 06:13:27 PM »
Monthly bump

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:04:47 AM by WindVoyager »

Re: Predators and Prey (seeking M\M, non con, bondage, dark themes)
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2016, 11:07:10 AM »
Updated everything except my characters, will be doing that latter

added

Predators and Prey

Down the Rabbit Hole

Sympathy for the Enemy

Spoils of War

Beyond Loyalty

Fall out 3

Wounded Soldiers

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 02:55:07 PM »
Erased a few and added The Viper Has you and White Fire

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 03:19:14 AM »
Monthly bump

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 08:19:08 PM »
Deleted all my old request save a few since they are my favorites then updated those three, updated my rules and added Sacred Vow, Snipper Canyon and Storyteller

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 06:17:19 PM »
Monthly bump