Dariusfallenstar's Small Group Request Thread (F saught)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, June 10, 2012, 06:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Greetings,

Please take a look at my o/O thread for information about my requirements and interests. I'm currently interested in small-group (no more than 4 member) roleplays. Feel free to message me if you're interested in starting one or have questions about what I'm looking for.

!Growing up(M/F/F)
Scenario: Shane is eighteen and about to graduate high school. He has plans to move a few hours away and hopes to keep his long term girlfriend, but she's a year younger and still has her last year to go. As he prepares to make his way into his new life, he discovers that things are more complicated than he thought, and that a whole world of new experiences and challenges await him and those he cares for.
Wanted: I'm looking for a long term, drawn out romance that grows between three people. I'd like the emotional growth and maturity to be the focus of what happens (in addition to the great erotica) and am willing to splice in supernatural or fantastic elements, depending. I'm looking for two like-minded, bisexual women who feel compatible with my O/o thread and writing style and needs.

Below are a selection of small group scenarios that have another player locked in already:

!His Little Woman (M/F/F)
Scenario: Bloodied Porcelain and I are looking for a compatible and interested female writer to play this modern-day scenario. In this story, Travis and his wife (the other female character), have a beautiful daughter who is about to reach her sweet sixteenth (played by Porcelain). Darius' wife decides to help their daughter grow up, using her birthday as an "initiation" to transform her into their own personal sex toy.
Wanted: Dominating and sultry female character to take on the role of Darius' wife and their daughter's mother. Porcelain came up with this particular scenario, so you should contact her for explicit details about the relationship she wants, but feel free to contact either of us with your interest.  Note that this is intended to be a smutty One Shot, and not N/C.

!The Help  (M/F/F)
Scenario: Scenario: Bloodied Porcelain and I are looking for a compatible and interested female writer to play this modern-day scenario. In this story, Eric and his wife (played by Porcelain), encounter a young woman who wants to join and submit to the older couple's whims. This young woman could be a live-in submissive, someone who enjoys humiliation, or someone down on her luck who is willing to do anything for a well-off couple, or some combination thereof.
Wanted: Humiliation-hungry, yet capable female character to take on the role of a submissive third for a sex-crazed husband and wife. Note that this is intended to be an extremely dark and explicit One-Shot, catering to all sorts of lurid fetishes.