Alan Clarkson (Ellen Clarkson after the accident)Alias:
Illumina is an arrogant, quirky, obsessive, inquisitive, clumsy and dominant woman. She loves gadgets, especially if they produce light and she also has a big love for creating new weapons.Appearance:
See pictures. Her uniform consists out of a tight black latex suit and a cat mask, which comes with night vision glasses that allow Illumina to see in the dark. The night vision doesn't function when it's completely dark, just like regular night vision goggles.History:
Alan was a tax inspector, a job that he absolutely hated, because it caused him to be very hated. At the same time it did give him a certain power over people, which was something he absolutely loved, even if it effectively killed his chances to find a date. This hate/ love relationship with his work, combined with his obsession for gadgets that had shiny lights, had turned him into one very disarranged human-being. Alan didn't have any friends and even his colleagues tended to shy away from him.
In his cubicle Alan was often found muttering to himself, sometimes lashing out unexpectedly and often bragging about how he would strike a fortune with his latest invention, which was another weird thing about Alan. Apart from his job he only had one activity; inventing new gadgets that would emit lights and have strange effects. His gadgets more often than not turned into a failure, occasionally even blowing up, but despite the accidents he persisted and had come up with several wonderful devices already, among which were several lethal weapons.
Or at least, they would have been lethal if he had the funds to purchase some quality power cells that would really allow him to draw the full potential out of his devices. Instead he had to work with third rate junk, half of which came from the junkyard and didn't even work. The other half was purchased in thrift stores from his meagre salary, of which he spent all on his hobby, his passion, his destiny! (He always did have to cackle when he thought about the future.)
One of the most recent things he worked on was a type of goggles which he hoped would allow him to see through walls, so he could spy on his sexy neighbor. In the past she had called him a creep, sprayed him with pepperspray (the pain!), kicked him against the knee and sent her bodybuilding boyfriend after him to beat him up, but still, he knew she'd change her mind someday and would be his! His latest gadget would surely help him to win her heart, although he wasn't sure yet how spying on her would aid in that, but he'd figure it out somehow.
(I'll describe the info after the incident when it really happens, it kills the story if I write everything down already.) Super powers:
- Illumina is very flexible and agile, which allows her to prevent getting hit quite easily.
- She's also very light and can float of a building, rather than fall down. Illumina has no offensive powers, but will use gadgets as weapons to fight with. Her agility also allows her to fight effectively with steel claws. (A bit like Wolverine, but then she has to put them on as gloves.)
- Good with technology, especially when it involves shiny lights.Weaknesses:
- The flexibility and agility is mostly good to avoid attacks and only minimally helps with performing attacks. She's fast, but only as fast as the fastest normal humans.
- The floating down takes a long time, during which Illumina is vulnerable to attacks. The wind plays a big role in where she'll fly to and only when it's windstill she can somewhat decide her path, but will still mostly float downwards.
- Illumina isn't very strong and possesses below average strength.
- Without gadgets she doesn't have anything in offensive capabilities.
- Is very easily distracted by shiny lights.
- Looses her temper when shiny lights get destroyed and will mourn their loss.
- Is afraid of the dark.Player’s Ons:
Too many to name, probably best to check my Ons & Offs
All vore related things, everything related to the bathroom, being dominated (depending on the situation I can make an exception for this).