You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:39:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male looks for female for warhammer fantasy rp  (Read 724 times)

Offline BardingTopic starter

Male looks for female for warhammer fantasy rp
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:24:27 AM »
Right, I’ve been wondering, having been suddenly just a little inspired, if anyone was up for some Warhammer fantasy IM/play by post RP? I'm open to either I guess although, if you wouldn't complain terribly, IM might be preferable. Sorry if it offends you and all that jazz.

The style of RP/ERP would be [M/F], [incest], [dysfunctional romance], [dark themes, e.g. at least the implication of torture], [vague S/M], [vague D/S] I'm also willing to include [ageplay]. The first three tags are, preferably, non-negotiable and the most important ones, they form the basis of the story while the others add all sorts of lovely flavour. If you think you can fit all of them into one play style then, please, read on.

The general idea I had was to detail the exploits of a certain, somewhat quirky, Dark Elven noble house. The two characters that would be focused upon would be young Trist Kiraae and his younger sister. Now, you guessed it, I would be wanting to play the older brother; a somewhat foppish and oddly sweet (for a Dark Elf) example of Druchii nobility. His darling little sister could be any ‘class’ or concept you like; you would have full creative freedom about her character but here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing, as it were:- hopeful witch elf (could cause some healthy drama later as her brother objects to her effectively marrying Khaine. I love playing envy.); trainee assassin cultist; stuck up noble heiress; hedonistic sorceress in training and anything else you can think of.

With that said, here is, effectively, what I am looking for:

- Talented RPers with a good grasp of narrative and literary English, preferably full of effective metaphors and lovely literary devices. Spelling is a MUST and grammar is lovely too but the actual content, quality and (to some extent) quantity of your posts are the main thing. A multi-paragraph, narrative writing style would be a definite bonus. As a result of this I will, probably, be holding either RP auditions/interviews over IM (not as scary as they sound, honest!) or be wanting lovely long PMs, preferably with some kind of example of your writing style included.
- Players who know a little (even if this knowledge is acquired via wikipedia) about Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy and their culture. It is not dreadfully important to know much about the Warhammer Fantasy world in general as these elves will most likely never set foot off of their home island. Only enough knowledge of their culture to play convincingly is required. If need be I can teach you…with a little help from wikipedia.
- Female characters who are interested in males. (Female players are also an added bonus but I am generally quite open to anyone who happens to be behind the keyboard at this point. So long as you fulfil my other terms )
- Players who are on a European time zone or, at least, American players who are free to play in their mornings…About 10 AM onwards-ish. Being British I’m just about bang on GMT time-zones so, erm…Hope that might help you figure that out.

I’m honestly very sorry if I seem elitist and just a bit over the top or even somewhat vulgar in my requirements for a certain level of RP but, I guess, these ads are all about idealistic scenarios – what we would love to happen in a best-case scenario and so, I’m afraid, that’s what I’m trying to do here. I’m trying to discover an ideal partner to idealise this scenario for me and really make it shine! I, myself, am a fairly experienced role-player who has recently improved, so I am told, in leaps and bounds. I prefer a multi-paragraph style (so long as your typing speed can make this work) with plenty of lovely metaphors, interesting thoughts and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, description description description! I am a massive sucker for well described pieces, especially in situation where it matters, and players who know that adjectives are their friends and can really heighten a role-playing experience.

Right then, having said all of that, all that really remains is to wait and see if I get any bites, having thrown my line into the biiiiig pool that is the Booty Bay section. Please, if you would like to participate, send me a PM with a little about yourself, how you would play this and, if you like, something of your character. Bumps and AIM adds are welcome too but please, PM me as well if you do either of them.

Thank you,

Offline Servant Girl

Re: Male looks for female for warhammer fantasy rp
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »
Be advised- the rules of this site prohibit characters younger than 16 being involved in sexual situations.

Offline BardingTopic starter

Re: Male looks for female for warhammer fantasy rp
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »
I didn't say that much ageplay. Besides, I kinda meant either they could both be 16 to 20 (by elf standards) or one could be 16-20 while the other is 20-25. Sorry if I didn't make it clear the first time.

*hopes to get some replies some day*