You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:38:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving a dark Amon x Korra Avatar RP (Male looking for Female)  (Read 605 times)

Online Norwegian OneTopic starter

After having watched the first four episodes of Avatar: Legend of Korra, I'm really craving an RP with Amon and Korra, and I need someone capable of playing Korra in all her reckless and stubborn glory  XD My idea is that Korra is captured by the Equalists, and her resistance is gradually broken down by Amon, by humiliation and demoralising efforts and gradually sexual actions as well as Korra begins to break. In this way, the focus would be on Amon breaking down and subjugating Korra while she tries to maintain her strength

Alternately, this could develop in a more romantic direction, with Korra and Amon begrudgingly starting to harbor feelings for one another, despite being on opposite sides of the war. They're both adamant about their ideals and goals, and yet they entertain their feelings, knowing it can't possibly last?

If any of this sounds interesting, shoot me a message and we can hash things out over PMs ;)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:34:33 AM by Norwegian One »

Re: Craving a dark Amon x Korra Avatar RP (Male looking for Female)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:14:52 AM »
Bumping because I'm really craving this :)

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 07:34:59 AM »
I still want to try this, if anyone's interested :)

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 06:26:06 PM »
Bumping (once again) because I'm starting to get desperate to try this. Watching the rest of the series has only added fire to the fuel of this craving, and I really want to scratch this itch! :)