You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:13:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Torn  (Read 306 times)

Offline coastalgirl79Topic starter

Torn
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:42:22 AM »
You left me behind.  I'm worn out and used.  I am crumpled and forgotten. I sit at the base of a can, waiting. It is as if I am invisible, but I am not. I am kicked around, and I collect dirt in every tiny apparent crevice.  I am seen momentarily, where I am picked up, and read. I hear laughter and feel myself being tossed to another. Those loops swirl about me like the leaves in the wind on a warm summer's day.  When they were written, I felt the passion behind the pen. The words are simple and complicated: I love you. I'm stared at briefly, and in that occasion, even I believed.  Oh fictitious realities! Instead, I listened to the sigh, and I felt myself being ripped into tiny shreds. I felt myself separate as I float down onto the cold, rigid ground. I am assaulted one last time, and left scattered. I'm left behind, naked and bruised.  I lay and littered the earth with false covenants.

You arrive late, and fell to your knees. There was nothing left of me. My words were gone.