Of Trolls and Elves

Started by Sabby, April 09, 2008, 07:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The Trolls and the Elves live side by side, never at war, but never at peace, neither really knowing the other.

The Elves are human in appearance, with long, pointed ears, and are often quite beautiful. They have towns and music and literature and such, and are the more advanced of the two.

The Trolls are also human in appearance, but smaller by a few hands, and are anything but fearsome. They are actually shy and easily frightened, with two small, black horns on their heads, and long, slender tails.

Two Trolls, youngsters and friends, are out playing in the woods, and fall into a trap. Some Elves hunt Trolls for slaves. A kind Elf finds them, takes them home, and nurses them back to health, meaning to let them go once they are well.

They don't communicate well, not knowing speech, and are more pets then anything. Cute, affectionate, loyale, and now very attached to their pointy eared savior. They won't leave, and she finally decides to keep them.

Cuteness, cuddles, and lots of sex :) freeform. I'll have one of the Trolls. (must like DP)

Sabby

Alexander

I could get into this one. Im in if you would have me ^^

Sabby

which role were you interested in? Troll or Elf?

Alexander

The troll. Cant play a female Character im afraid *Weak laugh* no good at it.

Sabby

Alexander

well, whenever you would like to get started, send me a message and ill be good to go ^^