Transformation Based RP (Now With Games)

Started by elecman, June 03, 2012, 07:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elecman

I've had some luck in my searches on Elliquiy in finding partners to RP just a thing, but I have finally decided to go ahead and try and get people to come to me rather then searching through countless pages for someone that might be interested.

Anyway, what I am looking to get out of the role play is the transformation of my character, the means and reasons for which are up to discussion but magic and punishment of some sort are the highest on my list. Transformations in this RP can and should involve physical and mental traits and some more interesting and perhaps unique ideas then the more common; say, expansion (not that such things aren't ok). Additionally I always prefer my character to start male and end up female and I prefer a more sub, though not completely, character thus my partner should be more dom and causing the changes. (If you would like both characters to transform we can bring in an outside force controlled by both players or have both characters transforming each other somehow). Other then that almost anything is fine by me we simply need to discuss things further and please message me about it.

The only requirement I have for a potential RP partner would be that you are capable of posting somewhat regularly and if you have  an issues with what is going on or wont be able to post for some time and so on, that you let me know.  Without that little bit of on the side communication it leaves for a lot of assumptions that simply do not help.

Some basic ideas: [So long as what I mentioned above is a part of any story though it  should turn out fine]

-Friends/Relatives/what-have-you find an item that grants their every wish but only in a perverted twist of what they ask for.
-Having angered your magically inclined character in some fashion you seek revenge through said magic and twist my characters life up side down.
-You are a genie of the lamp my character has found, disliking your lot in life and serving my character you twist his every word and force him to continue to wish for things.

The actual subject of the story will of course be easier to put together in detail once we discuss things further.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So being a gamer, I’ve decided to put to some game related setting ideas though the above transformation ideas would apply to any one, of course everything is up for discussion. The examples will likely offer a perverted version of the world as a whole but that can be shifted up or down, however you like. Similarly any ideas in these examples can be extracted for different settings, I am just offering some game world related things cause, well, I like games.

Exxxalted: (Either both are players or one the GM)
For those who know the setting and lore, though only basics are necessary (I haven’t read every book back to front myself). The setting and character creation will be important but the rules of play will not. What I am looking for here is just the setting, style, and abilities the game provides not the dice and rules. As those who know the system are well aware many charms can be used or altered slightly to work in the sort of RP here and I do still want to explore the ideas above.

Story wise; 2 friends have met up to play a new exalted campaign, Sexxxalted(As per the April Fools), their game master has explained a much more perverted setting of exalted along with rule changes but he failed to tell them that they would live it. The players now find themselves in the bodies of their characters, abilities, charms, flaws and all as they begin their adventure. The players are left to choose if they would follow their characters epic journey or experience the world but they are given no clues as to how they might escape the story. The world laid out for them is one ruled by the Ebon Dragon who sits on his throne in the Imperial Manse, his forces and power have corrupted the world for several ages, those that live within it now have always known the world to be as such.

Fallout: (I have no specific location in mind)
War… War never changes, but technology drives the means in which it may be conducted. The world was bathed in nuclear fire and the world turned to ashes in a war that lasted seconds, but in this pre-war world of technologic wonder, the effects of the destruction varied from state to state, from country to country. The earth shattering destruction un buried many secrets the old world wished to hide.  In some small section of the States where a think tank was set to work, the technological and biological marvels the scientists envisioned began to take a strange turn even before the war. Vault 110 was subject to some of these experiments, as all vaults had their scientific purposes, but now, after the vault door finally slide open, the inhabitants are left to explore a wasteland like no other.

The details of any in vault experiments for characters coming from it will be decided before hand as I’d like to make sure it fits with whatever you have in mind as well.

Mass Effect:
While I love the mass effect universe I don’t have any setting ideas really. At best I could see maybe a branch of Cerberus experimenting. I don’t know, but if you have some ideas I’d love to hear em.

Saints Row:
First I’ll admit I don’t know much of the lore to the game beyond the over the top-ness it has and the third game. I know the previous 2 were less over the top but they still had their moments. Again, along with the transformation theme, I could perhaps see a new gang arriving in the city trying a different tactic against the saints, to sway peoples opinions about them to drive them out due to the things they do to them as well as make them do. Just a though, as with Mass Effect, love the game, but I don’t have a full idea of any sort of plot other then the small example there.

And as always, any ideas involving at least some transformations PM me and we can discuss things further.

Reena

I'd be interested in something. I sent you a PM.

elecman

Ginger nut

Also extremely interested in this, especially if it involves expansion.

Experienced in playing female characters, and no stranger to various types of transformation (sky's the limit).

Private Message me if there's any particular scenes or scenarios you have in mind.

elecman

Update: Pretty significant addition to the first post, added some game settings to perhaps play in.