You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scouting a few roleplays! F for M  (Read 387 times)

Offline CombiconTopic starter

Scouting a few roleplays! F for M
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:09:37 AM »
Thanks for clicking!
As you may have guessed, I'm searching for a few one-on-one roleplays, so I decided to mosey on here and post a thread, hoping I can catch someone's eye. I've got a number of plot ideas, and pairings that I enjoy doing, but if you don't see something you like, feel free to ask - I'm pretty open in what I like, and would try.
Most of my plots are located here:

I'm not sure what I'm looking for particularly, while long-terms are quite nice, one-shots do have their own appeal.

As for cravings for pairings:
Student/teacher ones, master/slave ones, father/daughter ones, doctor/patient ones.

Random ideas I'm interested in trying out:
Infintalism, humilaition, forniphillia
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:42:39 AM by Combicon »

Offline Harrio

Re: Scouting a few roleplays! F for M
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 07:07:18 AM »
Hey there Combicon! i really thougt you had some interesting plot ideas and your enthusiasm with your on and off post was much appreciated, the Unnamed plot especially caught my attention and i was thinking you could contact me and we'd make something happen, the others seems interesting aswell and i'd gladly discuss participation in most of them so just send me a message or answer in your forum post and we'll talk it over.

Best wishes in loving embrace -H