You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:27:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A search for older female characters - it has leather and chains! [ M/f, BON ]  (Read 493 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Why, hello there! Welcome to another Hemingway search thread! What do I have for you today? I'm so glad you asked!

I have, for a long time, been interested in something involving an older female character ( somewhere in the late 30s - early 40s range, whatever is preferred ) and a younger male character ( early to mid 20s ). Beyond that, I haven't really had a lot to go on, until now. What I would like to do is make a bondage pairing out of that, collars and leather and chains and all. I have some ideas for their specific roles - they could be neighbors, co-workers, family of friends - but I will leave it open.

There are some themes I'd be interested in including in this. I'm most interested in playing a male character who has some experience experimenting with bondage, and a female who has none. She can be nervous about trying it for the first time, or eager. But either way she's inexperienced and slightly cautious. While this could work as a one-shot as well, ideally I would prefer a long-term thing where the two characters develop something like a D/s relationship.

If this sounds at all interesting, do let me know!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:56:59 AM by Hemingway »

Giving this one another shot, hopefully with more luck this time!

Offline Lady Temptress

Hello there.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 06:46:38 AM »
I'll Rp with you.

I'll give this one more shot.

I keep coming back to old ideas - it's time to give this another shot!