You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Time is running out...  (Read 28635 times)

Offline Lady Temptress

Re: Time is running out...
« Reply #825 on: October 20, 2014, 10:47:43 AM »
Hannah simply stands beside Jake as always while he disccusses things with whoever and she just listens to catch every word of it.

Online Lord BaneTopic starter

« Reply #826 on: October 20, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »
"Then how the hell do we fix this?" he asked.

"We have to find the source of all this," Jen replied. "There will be one event which set this off, which if we could reverse it would take out every other anomaly it triggered. Anyone up for that plan?"

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #827 on: October 20, 2014, 03:38:17 PM »
" Alright, I'm up for it and I'm game. What event is it that we must do next?"

« Reply #828 on: October 20, 2014, 04:46:17 PM »
"That's the problem," Jen said. "We don't know, and we can't afford to waste time sealing anomalies when more might be forming. We're gonna have to do a bit of digging, figure it out, and then dive in and sort it out. Which...is probably a suicide mission frankly."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #829 on: October 20, 2014, 06:59:18 PM »
" Oh fun. More mysteriousness and searching. Alright, what do I need to start working on?" Hannah asks with a semi bit of curiousity.

« Reply #830 on: October 20, 2014, 07:06:59 PM »
"I'll show you when we get there," Kat replied. "Once I've made sure you're all in a fit state, don't want anyone carrying injuries if we're getting in a fight."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #831 on: October 20, 2014, 07:12:07 PM »
Hannah nods her head at Kat and she stays close to Jake.           " That sounds like a good plan to me."

« Reply #832 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:58 AM »
"And I know Jen is hurt," she said, laughing slightly as Jen made a noise in protest. "I've been with you five years, you should know by now I can tell when something's wrong."

"It's only minor," Jen said, moving her jack to show a cut across her lower stomach. "Bad Jake got a bit frisky when he realised I was delaying them."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #833 on: October 27, 2014, 03:03:54 PM »
Hannah simply remains at her Jake's side and listens to the other two women talk.

« Reply #834 on: October 27, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »
"What about you Hannah?" Jen asked, wincing slightly as she covered the wound again. "I've never known you be this quiet," she said with a faint laugh.

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #835 on: November 03, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »
" What? Hah! I'm always quiet silly." Hannah says with a confused gaze at Jen's question.

« Reply #836 on: November 03, 2014, 06:07:03 PM »
"Just wanted to be sure," Jen said. "I'm used to stuff like this happening, I know you and Jake on the other hand didn't tend to deal with stuff on this scale before now."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #837 on: November 11, 2014, 07:38:22 PM »
" Ah ok and yeah, we aren't, thats for sure." Hannah says with a chuckle.

« Reply #838 on: November 12, 2014, 04:51:58 AM »
"Not sure how much consolation this is but my dad once told me in the Agency's early days it was far worse," Jen said.

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #839 on: November 16, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »
" Worse? Good grief." Hannah says and she gives a shake of her head.

« Reply #840 on: November 17, 2014, 12:09:57 PM »
"The tech was worse," Jen said. "Most of this stuff had to be scratch-built, very little of it is built around tech the US military had, nevermind any other countries."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #841 on: November 22, 2014, 05:50:23 PM »
" Sounds unteresting and I love tech stuff." Hannah says admitting that and Jake should know that about her unless he had forgotten.

« Reply #842 on: November 22, 2014, 06:01:56 PM »
"If we get time when we get back to the Hub there's a bit of tech you'll probably love," Kat replied. "We can leave Jen to look after Jake, at least you know she won't try anything funny."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #843 on: November 26, 2014, 07:21:36 AM »
" She best not try anything." she says with a smirk.

« Reply #844 on: November 29, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »
"She's only kissed a guy once," Kat said with a laugh. "And considering that was about six years ago I think Jake is safe."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #845 on: December 05, 2014, 07:42:49 AM »
" Well, you never know about people." Hannah remarks and she tries to keep her trust in Jen. She has no trust issues with Jake.

« Reply #846 on: December 05, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »
"No offence to Jake but even if he was a woman he wouldn't stand a chance," Jen said with a smirk. "How long till we reach Epsilon?"

"Still about 20 minutes out," Kat replied. "Can't go much faster without giving ourselves away."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #847 on: December 10, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »
Hannah quirks her brows about the first remark from the woman about Jen and she tilts her head. " I haven't any idea what that just met. If Jake was a woman, he wouldnt stand a chance? Huh?" While confused from that statement she nods about the latter remark made.

« Reply #848 on: December 10, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »
"Not my type," Jen replied. "If I was going to flirt with either of you it'd be more likely to be you Hannah, except for the fact I don't flirt either in relationships or with people in one."

Offline Lady Temptress

« Reply #849 on: December 15, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »
Hannah snickers softly and she smirks, while nodding her head at Jen. " Okay , okay. Now that that's settled. Back to business. "