Vampire Express, F/M, F/F

Started by Vexana, May 30, 2012, 06:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vexana

Hi! I'm looking for someone to play my very first story at Elliquiy, and with that purpose I already have something in mind.

My character in on a train through the Carpathian mountains en route to an old castle with the rest of her class. It's a big group of friends and they're already organized in several different cabins. It's a very long travel but everyone is excited about the possibility of vampires, after all, it was the main thrill and motivation to choose this destination as an end of the year vacation for the whole group. To make things interesting, rumours starts to fly about two mysterious looking passengers that could potentially be vampires!

I have a ton of ideas to build a whole story by myself, but I rather write it with someone else whom can literally play anyone. I'm very open on this, so maybe a friend, maybe one of the teachers that came with the group or maybe even one of the vampires! I'm also very open about the relationship between our characters, it can also evolve into something light or dark.

A few ideas that I have is that a party is organized in one of the bigger cabins and just then someones appears to be missing. Maybe there is also some rather strange looking equipment at the cargo area of the train, perhaps even a weapon to kill vampires? The story could evolve outside the train too, maybe in some dark woods filled with wolves or maybe even at that old castle where vampires supposedly live!

In short, I want this to be a long term story, filled with mystery and lots of scares! If you're interested then I'd love to hear from you!