Slave of the Old Republic (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, May 30, 2012, 12:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

So I think I accidently deleted my old request thread as I was trying to update it. I'll relist ideas when I can.

This would be a story that takes place after the dark side ending of Knights of the Old Republic. Revan has taken over the sith empire, and his forces are quickly pushing the Republic forces back. Bastila is Revan's apprentice, but she is off commanding sith forces against the Republic. With her away, Revan has found a new distraction. Juhani, the cathar jedi who tried to stop his rise to power, has been chained and locked in a cell since Revan defeated her. She expects the new dark lord of the sith to kill her, but Revan has other plans. As punishment for standing against him, Revan wants Juhani broken. She will come to serve him as a pet. Revan won't stop until she is completely submissive to him.

I would like this to be a constant battle of wills between the two characters. Revan is dead set on breaking and humiliating Juhani, and Juhani is determined to hold out long enough to find a way to escape.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman