You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:20:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Romantic Tragedy (M/F or F/F)  (Read 322 times)

Offline CreamTopic starter

A Romantic Tragedy (M/F or F/F)
« on: May 29, 2012, 08:28:23 PM »
For quite some time now I've had the desire to write out a romantic tragedy, but I never really got around to putting up a wanted add for it.  I'm looking for the game to be modern, but I would be willing to try a different setting if both the right person and the right story came about.

I have decided that instead of giving one specific story, I would leave it open.  One of my favorite parts about writing a story is being able to talk to the other person involved, and create a story that both of us can connect with and have a part in creating.  Though I also would not be at all bothered if someone else had a story in mind that they'd like to offer up.

I'm looking for the story to be either M/f (I'd be willing to play either role) or F/f.  As far as the writing goes, I prefer 3-5 decently sized paragraphs per post.  I am currently writing two active female characters and would be more than willing to share a link to give you an idea of how I play a female character :).

Other than that, I'm open to suggestions and hope very much that I can get the story that I am looking for.  There will be an element of sex in it, but I am not looking for it to over run the game.  I'd be open with sex possibly being a contributing factor to whatever conflict is within the story.

Anywhom, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.  I would also prefer it if you PMed me if you were interested as opposed to simply writing it in here.  Please take a look at my prior writing, so that you'll have an idea of both my style and the length and depth that I write with.  I do not expect my partner to feel obligated to match me as far as post length goes, as I write with the length that I do for my own pleasure.  I'm only looking for you to write an in depth, well writ character :).