You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:32:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Teddy Bears , Werewolves , Witches , Cake , Happiness and Sunshine.  (Read 271 times)

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

Because Today's the day the Teddy Bears have Their Picnic (Modern) Not Taken
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

There is no such thing as a free lunch , and There is no such thing as a quick buck which is what Maria was after when she answered a strange add in her local newspaper. The ad was simple , it stated a very rich old man wanted someone to take care of a teddy bear his family had owned for a long time. The man's request did have a few odd inclusions in it though. It wanted the bear to have it's very own room with it's very own bedand for it to be fed four times a day every six hours. If these conditions were met , the person who had accepted would gain the man's entire fortune when he died. A simple request , right? It's not like the bear is alive right? Just a stuffed child's toy owned by a very eccentric old millionaire.

Never Cosplay In Romania (Modern/Lycanthorpe/Witch) Not Taken
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alexi is a Romania drug dealer with a very very big problem. He's been turned into a werewolf after the daughter of a local witch died of an overdose due to his product. Marge is not a drug dealer , she's an American student studying abroad whose decided to to cosplay as a witch at the local spring Festival in Arad. Unfortunately , She's never going to make it to that Festival. She's going to be stopped and dragged out of her rental car at a roadblock run Alexi's henchman and forced to meet an aggressive Eastern European Drug Dealer with sharp claws and fangs.

And My O/O's are in my sig. So give them a look before you pm or reply in this thread.