You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:24:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Dark Side (M seeking anyone for long-term extreme)  (Read 403 times)

Offline WizardlyWolfTopic starter

The Dark Side (M seeking anyone for long-term extreme)
« on: May 29, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
Greetings, Elliquiy community!

I am new to the site so I thought I'd give a first shot at this finding  good role-play thing. I am willing to role-play over PM, forum, IM, or email. I am also willing to role-play a character of any gender and I am willing to role-play with a partner of any gender with a character of any gender. I am looking for someone who can post at least three times a week though preferably more. Proper spelling and grammar are a must. Mistakes happen but we do have spell check for a reason. I also prefer to play the submissive character.

I am interested in doing a role-play involving one or more of the following topics:
-anything fantasy related (vampires, werewolves, ghosts, magic)
-Pokemon or animals
-incest
-bestiality
-slavery, non-consent, rape
-monster/beast X human
-other taboo topics such as those involving teachers, doctor, babysitters, etc.

Please PM me if you are interested and I will get back to you as soon as I can. The only real limit I have is scat or any other things that involve bodily waste. Otherwise, I am willing to try anything once.

Offline Decrepitdan

Re: The Dark Side (M seeking anyone for long-term extreme)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 05:27:46 PM »
I think i'd be willing to organize something with you. Let me know if you feel the same!