You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:46:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy RP Ideas, preferences included.  (Read 935 times)

Offline ghostlyshadowsTopic starter

Fantasy RP Ideas, preferences included.
« on: May 25, 2012, 07:15:52 AM »

Much like I noticed in another post, I have to say my brain is literally bursting with the desire to RP, and quality folks have been hard to come by since long before the release of D3 ( XD ). Primarily, I do prefer one on one, female/male settings, though groups are not necessarily out of the question if everyone has a similar thread to work with.

As for my ideas, there are literally far too many to list, but I can begin with spreading my wings quite far and go for something fully custom, or tone it down to the slightly more mundane suggestion of working out of the WoW environment (where I have extensive experience and character building).

Custom worlds include:

Kingdom/fantasy type RP: A world that is in various stages of growth, with small castles ruled over by kings, all the way to a distant city run by a monarch, with its environs powered by steam and clockworks. This world is mostly made up of humans, but is also peopled by supernaturals, in particular a strange and vicious creature that can infect and transform others. My character here began human, living in a Renaissance style kingdom, with no idea how big the world could really be. After (quite a lot) of tribulation, she ends up dangerously close to the volcanic city populated by the creatures, infected and now a half-breed with vengeance on her mind. Further details here are only divulged upon solid interest.

Ancient times/fantasy RP: This world was designed with an old world Greek/Roman/Egyptian influence to it, with a system of gods and those who created them, the Ancients. While there are humans in this world, the majority of the population here is actually supernatural in nature. Most of these are from a race of Elementals, humanoids that represent a plane of the four elements, Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. They each have magical properties that align with these forces, and their appearance is suited to the element as well. There are also fae, shifters, and a very particular race of vampire-inspired creatures. In this case, the vampires are designed to be more like thieves for the powers of others, and are very few and far between in population.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy world RP: Post-apocalyptic/futuristic survival, basically. It's an anything goes sort of environment that is still in development, but will of course include supernatural/alternate race beings.

And as always, I am open to suggestions!

I feel like I should reiterate something about my interests here as well. I would like a story, a very detailed, hard to pull away from, engrossing story... that perhaps has sex as an accent to it (Though this is by NO means a requirement, hence why I am posting this request in this forum) There needs to be chemistry, atmosphere, details.. etc. If the story naturally flows that way.. then there is more.

Offline biljardbal

• This cute little dragon gives free snuggles, cuddles, smooches, kisses and backrubs ;D
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Flying a gorgeous and special seduceress on my back
  • "Raaawr!"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Fantasy RP Ideas, preferences included.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:11:35 AM »
hey
id love to do a RP with you though i am not very experienced and my English isn't the best.
however i think that the more i RP the more experience i get and probably turn out as an strong roleplayer during this RP with you :)
for the world... i like the sci fie/fantasy because the little experience i have is with those kind of universes...
i do have a question: do you want it to be more of a story or can it also be a bit like a rpg... with stats classes etc? (just a question) and also you said that even sex can happen during the story... in what way? why? etc.
i hope you accept me as a (RP)partner and that we can start soon :D

Offline Hunter Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:33 PM »
Hey there, I am interested in RPing with you, I am always online, have several years of experience under my belt and am good at one on one or group work. I have done several fantasy Rp's in the past and would love to do one again of either a custom or a set world. When I have Rped within a fantasy world it has usually been within a realm of magic and wonder, where I could play a mage character. I can play as a warrior or a rogue or thief if need be, but a mage is my preferred character type. Let me know if you are interested in Rping with me at all and we can always bounce some ideas around.

Offline tripledown

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
Hello! Your ancient times concept is quite intriguing. If you already have a panteon set up that sounds like a wonderful world to run around in. Worlds that have pantheistic gods are always entertaining. If you could tell me more about that world I would be happy to listen. Though it sounds like you've put the most blood sweat and tears into your kingdom fantasy world I would really like to hear more.