You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:55:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)  (Read 15659 times)

Offline wiccaangel311

Re: Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2012, 07:31:43 PM »
And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should

Offline wiccaangel311

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2012, 10:10:10 PM »

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try

Offline KaraKres

• High Priestess of the Bridget Regan Sex Slave Cult
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Obsessed with Bridget Regan? Me too!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 02:23:26 AM »
it, thick

Offline Foster

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 06:20:16 AM »

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

Offline Mordred

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

At this,

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »

At this, though the

Offline Mordred

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
*jaw drops..whistles and laughs* Wow. A girl's gone a few days and... :D

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 04:15:22 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself

Offline mishi

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard

Offline dutchprof

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2012, 08:33:13 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2012, 11:49:06 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to

Offline KaraKres

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 06:19:27 AM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 07:17:04 AM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when

Offline KaraKres

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2012, 04:08:02 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands

Offline Mordred

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2012, 04:15:14 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those

Offline KaraKres

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2012, 04:55:27 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates

Offline wiccaangel311

« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better

Offline KaraKres

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2012, 05:04:47 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a

Offline Mordred

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2012, 09:48:06 PM »

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a damn good