(Work in Progress) (Will be Updated)
This looks like a good place to update any ideas I've been wanting to try. If you're interested in any, please don't hesitate to post here or PM me. Either will work just fine. And don't worry, I'm quite friendly once you get to know me! Any ideas you wanna run past me, you know where to find me. Anyways, enjoy!Roleplay Basics:
- Literacy and detail, two of my favorite things.
- I'm very capable of holding my own, at least grammar-wise.
- I'm quite flexible in my characters, and I'll change according to the roleplay.
- I very much enjoy RPs in which a GM controls things. Surprises and a feeling of adventure entice me greatly.
- I'm here to make friends as well, so don't hesitate to talk to me.
- Above all else, I'm a massive dork/nerd. Feel free to indulge your nerdiness with me.
- I don't have any experience with group roleplays, but I would like to learn/try one sometime.
- Feel free to get a bit rough with my characters. I'm not one of those angry godmodders with 10,000 rules.
- I'm here to have fun and make friends, so let's...shall we?Non-Specific Roleplay Categories:
- Fantasy: I love this category above all else. Elves, goblins, orcs, trolls, and anything else you can think of. If I had a choice, I would select this for a roleplay setting 9/10 times. Besides, think of all the possibilities...
- Apocalyptic: Also very interesting to me. Its quite different from modern aspects, which I usually dislike doing. I've also played all the Fallout games (Fallout 2 was actually my first PC game, woo!), so that is probably what got me interested. The desperation aspect appeals to me.
- Incest: This is a topic that is either hit or miss with me. I'm not quite into the creepy old guy thing, but siblings or cousins I enjoy. As long as they both want it, I see no problems. This can usually be incorporated into another setting, so it doesn't need to stand alone. I'm not too into modern settings anyway, unless one catches my eye.Specific Situations:Fantasy Section:
The Wandering Thief: I'd play a wandering thief girl, moving from village to village doing whatever she can to survive. This leaves up many situations, like encounters with bandits, monsters, goblins, roving wizards, and many other things. It would fall under the adventure category, and I could play her a variety of ways, depending on her race.
The Last Elven Maiden: In this scenario, I would play a young elven girl who is thought to be the last of her kind. Obviously, this would put her in high demand around the Kingdom...for many purposes. She'd be forced to hide, and of course if she is caught, will endure the life her captor wishes her to lead. Another flexible story.