You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:38:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Craving (M/M or M/F (EX-looking for Dom))  (Read 325 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Some Craving (M/M or M/F (EX-looking for Dom))
« on: May 19, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »
This is mostly simple. i am looking to work out a story idea ware a young man who has some fantasies about being a girl is guided into the new life style by a more experienced partner. Story wise i have a few ideas.

1) The boy is a student, the experienced partner could be either a Consular at the school who misuses his/her power or the principle perhaps.

2) A boy who is sent to live with an aunt or uncle and is caught at it. Perhaps the aunt reads his diary?

I would like the "seduction" to be slow, not a whip crack "ware a skirt now" kind of a thing but more a gradual introduction. I am fine with a lot and most anything in ways of O/O for this story we can get to the very few specific offs when we have more detail. While the story can be EX i am interested in keeping it consensual.

For pairing is would also be ok with other, if you have something more exotic in mind. Give me a PM don't post here since i often dont check this page. Just to clarify i would be Sub in this.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:47:33 AM by Far eyes »

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Re: Some Craving (M/M or M/F (EX-looking for Dom))
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
*Poke* Craving something along these lines badly