You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My desires (F seeking F or M)  (Read 984 times)

Offline IxiaTopic starter

My desires (F seeking F or M)
« on: May 17, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »
Hi [you]!

Welcome to my ideas page, now before anything, click here to read my O&O's, please?

Still here? Cool! The following are just a few ideas or settings that I'd like to explore so if you're interested in any of them please send me a PM. Don't answer in this thread, ok?

Modern real life settings.

High school and college ideas, best friends, a random meeting with a lovely stranger on the street or in a party, workmates, celebrities... and that's from the top of my mind, I could be easily interesting any plot in this kind of setting to be honest. Right now I'm craving for a F/F pairing where both girls experience new things in the long term.

Sci-fi settings

Mass Effect, Star wars, Starcraft, Command and Conquer, Battlestar Galactica, Alien... although I confess that in all cases I prefer off canon characters unless the plot is very tempting. I might add a few more if I happen to remember more popular settings!

Fantasy settings

Aion, Lineage, Diablo, Game of Thrones, Everquest, Discworld and... that's all for now! I'd love to play an angel character and a cute elf princess, with high heels of course!

Original settings

I like the idea of creating a new world to play so, just leaving this here in case that anyone else is kind of interested in such a thing. My current preference is modern with a twist of sorts!

Character ideas

I'd like to play a young and very beautiful girl, 16+ years old, that is also a serial killer. I was thinking that her first time was actually an accident with a knife but she enjoyed the rush and the thrill so very much that she's now completely addicted to it. I prefer to play this as a F/F story with another lady although I could be open to others if it's tempting enough.

A similar young girl meet her best friend and neighbour at a halloween party, drugs get slipped on their drinks and they end up making out in a lonely room, things get really bad for her and both have their first time in a fairly rape scene. Next day both remember what and how it happened but they want to fix their friendship and possibly start a normal romance. The problem for her is that she now only gets in the right mood for making out if it's like on her first time.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:08:34 PM by Ixia »

Offline IxiaTopic starter

Re: My desires (F seeking F or M)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »
Updated!

Offline TreyWalker

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »
Original settings

I like the idea of creating a new world to play so, just leaving this here in case that anyone else is kind of interested in such a thing. My current preference is modern with a twist of sorts!

I would love to create a new world with you. It's one of the things I like to do as a writer. I have a request thread that I've enjoyed writing because it was creating a part of a world. http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138053.0

I love the idea of a joint world being created by me and another person. I am open to modern but also would love to create a fantasy world similar to Game of Thrones.

Offline Queen Elsa

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »
Why, when I opened this page, does it say hi naruhinagirl?... It made my heart skip a beat. Lol.