You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:18:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lycan's Lusting for Exotic Experiments! (Light, NC, BON Exotic Solos!)  (Read 333 times)

Offline Lycan QueenTopic starter

Okay, my muse is alight with ideas, so I'll be trying to make a comeback! My tastes have expanded, and now I wish to delve into some more exotic breeds for fucking. But before we get to that, some important notes:

1) I work a job, run some system roleplays on Skype, play various games obsessively, spend time with my boyfriend, ect. That means that I will not be a rapid poster. I'm gonna try to hit 1-2 paragraphs a post and 1-2 posts per week. I MIGHT do more if I get inspired, but I can't promise anything more than that.

2) I LOVE plotting with people! That's the one way to get me super excited for the story is to plot. Working with people to build a world, an interesting conflict, weave together plot elements, ect, will help my muse get writing. I do want sex to be a focal point, so the challenge is to write the sex as an important part of the plot. I also enjoy epic scale stories. Things like saving the country/world/universe, fighting wars, starting rebellion, unraveling conspiracies, all make for tons of fun. Big, awesome stuff!

3) Please read either my Ons and Offs matrix OR my O/O thread. The matrix has the absolute basics of my preferences, whereas the thread goes into more detail. A few things are negotiable, but these things are NON-NEGOTIABLE: vore of any kind, scat/watersports, guro, gore, incest, inflation, necrophilia. Do not ask me about them.

And now... ON WITH THE IDEAS! All stories can be done with any combination of genders involved. I will play male, female, and anything in between! I have the most experience playing as submissive women, but I can do more.

Idea 1: Centaurs

For this, I want to rip off the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron with the basic plot. A herd of centaurs are living freely in the untamed wilds, when a female centaur (played by me) is found and captured by humans. That's all I have on the story so far, but I like this idea a lot. The other race doesn't have to be humans, as a two legged furry race, elves, orcs, whatever suits your fancy.

Idea 2: Merfolk

Not quite sure what to do story wise, but do want. Will fill in with info once I get an idea.

Idea 3: Tentacles

There are a few variations of this idea that I'd be willing to try. I can either play as a monster girl with tentacles, or be the victim. Right now the idea I have in my head has to do with an archeologist woman who accidentally unleashes an ancient beast. Definitely wanna develop this one out more.

Idea 4: Naga

I don't have a proper story idea for this either, but I do want to rp this. Will fill in with info once I get an idea.

Idea 5: Futanari

I have very, very little experience with this on either end, so ideas are highly recommended.

Bring on the ideas!