News:

Main Menu

D3 is live

Started by SinXAzgard21, May 15, 2012, 02:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Heritage

Firechain vortex is a combo that is particularly vexing to me.

I had to do a pretty significant change to my barbarian too for nightmare. I had to basically go get all new gear to get more vitality and really step back DPS so I had even a chance of surviving against basically any enemy with a dot effect.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Aiden

Vampiric with an Aoe ground effect...FUCK THAT.

I had to run away from two packs of mobs.

One was Vampiric, Plague

the other Vampric, Desecration

-_-

I'm looking forward to my second play through with a ranged class.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Aiden on May 29, 2012, 10:50:10 AM
LoL is a seductive bitch, she had her hooks in me for a while.

Brady- If you are in nightmare, WW might not be your friend. I had to fully change how I play barb to stay alive in some of these new encounters.

What lvl are you at Ryven? I'm currently 41 and taking on Act 2 on nightmare.

I am not in Nightmare yet.  I haven't finished normal yet.  And I'm REALLY annoyed at the game.  I was playing (on and off) a Hardcore DH.  And I died.  If it was MY fault, I wouldn't mind so much.  I zigged instead of zagged, that would be fine.  No, even though I KNEW about the server sync issue.  I got slammed back into a mob 3 times on Act 2 normal after vaulting twice.  I used all my discipline so I couldn't avoid those six normal mobs one last time.  Really pissed off.

And I've died seven times (in a row) in act 3 with may Barb, because of the same issue to Champions.  And I have all the defensive passives on that I can have at my level of 29.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming