You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Inspire me, O darkly divine muse  (Read 470 times)

Offline DJGenXCideTopic starter

Inspire me, O darkly divine muse
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
Trying to find my muse.  A female who can work with me through a story that will span great lengths and endeavors.  Looking for a darker and gritty world.  A touch of gothic and horror themes.
A woman who has similar interests would be my desire.  Please feel free to message me.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Inspire me, O darkly divine muse
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
A little more elaboration.  I am not seeking a domme per say.  But a woman who can be forward.  A character that can seduce one of mine.  Something nice and dark.  Think some world of darkness style meets dark city and some horror.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Inspire me, O darkly divine muse
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 03:08:57 PM »
Adding a few things.  At this point, I am looking for a steady role playing partner.  Options are fairly limitless as I have yet to really reach my limits.  Except site-created limits of course.  While I would prefer a writing partner at least open to footplay, it is not requires.

So if interested in something on the darker side, hit me up.  I have a few ideas in mind, but writing this in a bit of downtime at work.

Thank you for your time