You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:18:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let's throw a line out there....(TF,BE, LAC, Etc..) F RPer seeks M or F Partner  (Read 438 times)

Offline StelhausTopic starter

Hello Hello....

I'd like to throw a line out there for anyone who likes a well written story that includes some graphic content. I don't like RPing where the people just bang all over the place for no apparent reason. I like comedy, tragedy, substance...

Whether it's fantasy based, historical, a little science fiction, it doesn't really matter. (Although I am not so good with the Sci-fi, it has to be done just so....) I also like action, so bandits, samurai, drug's all good in my book.

I prefer to RP over IM, AIM specifically.

Particular kinks? Breast Expansion (Not too dramatic), Lactation, Transformation...those are all 3 really good ones, and Pregnancy is really fun in my book too. I can do a lot of other minor stuff, like NC, S&M, Slavery, but those aren't my main forte, and are normally accompanied with the main ones. (Though I cannot stress that it all really depends on the plot.)

I am particularly craving a geisha story right now, so anyone interested in that please PM me! :)

The story is the best part to me though, so come prepared to write!

I am normally the sub partner, and when doing MxF I play the female. (I don't write males very well unless they are in a yaoi, lol!)

I normally do 1-2 paragraphs per post, and like the same in return. I don't write well off just a few sentences, or a 5 page essay D:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:55:29 PM by Stelhaus »

Offline StelhausTopic starter

Added a story option! :)