You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: PepsiPie's RP suggestions (F seeking M)  (Read 365 times)

Offline PepsiPieTopic starter

PepsiPie's RP suggestions (F seeking M)
« on: May 13, 2012, 02:44:35 AM »
Hello, everyone! I've recently joined and so far I only have about one RP going but I'd love to do a bit more! I have a couple of pairings in mind and please check my Ons and Offs thread before even thinking about starting an RP with me. http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139766.0

I'm not really looking for anything too complex. Just relaxed, kinky fun. I'm a big fan of being on the receiving end of Non-Con scenes as well, so it'd be really good if you were into that.  However, I do like a good old fashioned, consensual romance RP every now and then.

I mainly do Medieval/Fantasy style RP, but I'm very open for any other settings you might want to try! The pairings I have in mind are:
(bold = my role)

Suspected witch/Witch hunter (Non-con OR Romance)

Princess/kidnapper or bandit (Non-con)

General/soldier in training (Romance)

Bounty hunter/Outlaw with a bounty on her head (Non-con OR Romance)

Homeless street performer/Spoiled prince looking for a new "toy" (Non-Con OR Romance)

Rebelling slave/Princess (Non-con)

So, yeah just PM me or reply to this thread if any of these sound interesting to you or if there are other pairings you might have in mind :3.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:38:35 PM by PepsiPie »

Offline PepsiPieTopic starter

Re: PepsiPie's RP suggestions (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »
Added a new pairing