Delving into a world full of Dark Souls

Started by LeonSolidor, May 08, 2012, 12:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonSolidor

Greetings,

This is my second request thread. This one however, is more specific in its purpose. My aim is a simple one, to find a female partner interested in role-playing int the world of Demon's Souls or Dark Souls.

Rules: (There are only two)

1. Please be literate and Courteous.
2. Please have played or beaten  Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.

Finally, I would like to say, I am not over picky with grammar. Obviously, my grammar is not the best. So, all I ask is that you try and make use of spell check.

Special Rule:

Since this is one of my all time favorite games, I would like a player cable of posting at least two full paragraphs or three paragraphs.

Thank you for stopping by,
LeonSolidor

P.S. Please drop me a line via P.M. if your interested. ^^

LeonSolidor

Plot Ideas:

Demon's Souls

1. His body was ephemeral and felt lighter than ever before. How did he get here? Where was he and who was the lady in black? This soldier did not know what he was getting himself into.  The soldier slowly dizzily looked down and with a full body shivered stepped back. There was no floor!
What awaits this soldier?

2. They were two beings, trapped in this dark boggy swamp. There feet sank deep into the sludge of poison. Strange creatures carried sickness and lived in stilt hovels endangered there very lives. However, after their victory over the Dirty Colossus, what would the Knight and witch do?

Dark Souls

1. It was utter darkness, skeletal remains scattered the tomb's floor. He was a warrior of the gods and used a combination of muscle and faith allowing him to smash through the bones and blades. His miracles could mend wounds, deflects arrows and empowers his blade. However, even with these advantages he was still pushed into a corner and back to his last bonfire.
Who awaits the Blessed Knight at the fire?

2. It was a deep cavern where only demons and Daughters of Chaos called home. The Daughters of Chaos used a twisted form of fire, still it burned in giant tempests. And at the center of this world a twisted creature enchanted and burned by the very flame it summoned.
What awaits this pyromancer following his kin to their origin?

3. It was a surreal scene, where trees sprawled the landscape. Darkness hung throughout the garden and only the dim light of flowers guided this eastern warrior's path. His target was the great grey wolf, a beast shrouded in mystery and the only one that could tread across the four king's domain. There had to be something that the wolf could reveal that would allow him to slay the four king's abyss. At the entrance to this garden, a stone stair case lead into the forest hunters' turf. They were ferociously territorial. What stands in the way of our eastern warrior?

4. Anor Londo, home to the Darkmoon Blades, who hunted the ones that prey on the weak for their souls. It also houses the remaining deities that stay behind in Lord Gwyn's absence. It is vast with as many perils as the deep caverns and tombs that run underneath Lordan. A mage skilled in magics from the Dragon school in Vinhiem, finally reaches the bonfire guarded and kept by the huntress. What awaits this sage in the world of Anor Londo?

LeonSolidor

Updated.
Plot Added:
Dark Souls 2
Demon's Souls 2

LeonSolidor

Updated.
Plot Added:
Dark Souls 3

Updated Intro.

LeonSolidor