You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:20:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Captured and Freed  (Read 335 times)

Offline Tsumi OkazakiTopic starter

Captured and Freed
« on: May 12, 2012, 09:54:55 AM »
Ok this one is rather simple. Your job is to free or capture the post above yours while being detailed but using no more than 50 words. If the post is free, then you must capture them. If they are bound then you must free them. Since its the first post, Ill start and I'll have to start out captured. Please keep this PG-13.

Struggling hard against the ropes biting into her skin, she screams into the ball gag and twists side to side, knocking the chair shes bound to over and bumping her head on the floor as she falls.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Captured and Freed
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 10:47:45 AM »
Impact with the floor broke some joints of the chair.  Once her head clears she realizes some of the ropes are loose.  Twisting in her bindings until she can feel a knot she slowly opens it freeing her hands.  Keeping alert for her captor she starts on the other knots.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »
* shows Beguile's Mistress a 15,000 USD Voucher for shopping at Maison Dior * the sexy redhead does not hesitate and grabs her a sexy black dress, walking to the changing room * locks her from outside*

I have always wanted to do that to Beguile's Mistress!

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 10:59:39 AM »
Seeing the door to the dressing room rattle, she knocks on it hard and says "Stand back please!" After waiting a few moments she steps back then, pivoting hard on her right foot, she plants her left in the middle of the door and hears it crack and the frame splinter.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
As Tsumi Okazaki breaks into the changing room and joins Beguile's Mistress, the villain watches everything from the security room. He simply presses a button which activates the trap: all of sudden, both girls do not feel anything under their feet and they fall onto a dark room. Once more, they are captured.

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 12:49:20 PM »
Landing on her bum she winces then looks around. Looking up she sees the hatch still open and picks up her companion and hoists her up carefully. Holding her on her shoulders she pushes her up through the hatch and waits expectantly.