High Level Fantasy Game to pass the time

Started by Zad, May 11, 2012, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

lol in the eragon stories, shades are people possessed by many spirits. they gain incredible strength and magical abilities and their hair and eyes turn red if i remember correctly. but they loose themselves amidst all the souls. ill have to reread the stories for specifics.

Tsumi Okazaki

posted. sorry was getting pelted by a munchkin with a bowl of cheerios for ammo. Btw i should probably mention that ive never played D&D.... well i played DDO but i already knew everything that was presented in that game.

DarkNevaeh

Snowangel

Tsumi I just love how vastly different are characters are getting along with our counter part. It just makes me smile.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: Snowangel on May 11, 2012, 05:56:20 PM
Tsumi I just love how vastly different are characters are getting along with our counter part. It just makes me smile.
lmao yes ellifain is not one for simple strife and leaves others to their own devices. If she interferes then it is best to take heed. she is not one for violence, prefering the calm observant approach to things but if someone gets in her face they arent walking away the victor.

Zad

It's good we are all having a blast :)

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: Zad on May 12, 2012, 03:26:01 AM
It's good we are all having a blast :)

Lol considering you drove us bonkers with the waiting? Yes yes it is. When this gets moved to adult rp, I have a few ideas to bounce off of you. I'm thinking you will like them. Here's to hoping we get in the gate, eh?

Zad

Hmm... I have ideas too, but mainly to continue after Olduiin gets killed

Tsumi Okazaki

I was thinking of almost everything from party members getting kidnapped, to assassination attempts, to strange forces imposing themselves on the quest.

Zad

Yes, I have also thought about this.
Also, Olduiin is attacking Faust. We can't hurt him yet, so just stay alive.
I'll write posts about Olduiin and the Queen next post

Tsumi Okazaki

lol throw your worst. Ill live. Ive got a wizzer with me lmao

Zad

Well, we need SOME motivation other then treasurre. How about dead civillians?

Tsumi Okazaki

Well that works. Currently Ellifain is running on principle and worried about the artifact of Illia.

Zad

Snowangel

If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Zad

DarkNevaeh

Kuval could go for details on what happened during his master's campaign.  Life whether or not he was betrayed

Zad

Ok, I'm thinking of a few things we could get dragger into before we get to Olduiin

1. The elves and the creatures of the marsh are waging war. We need to get past the Marshes
2. An insane wizard turns an entire village into stone, and they reanimate into golems.
3. A wounded dark elf near the body of an enslaved minotaur.
4. An abandoned cathedral in the middle of the forest. It is infested with something less then holy.
5. ORcs. Who doesn't like orcs

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: Zad on May 12, 2012, 11:10:29 PM
Ok, I'm thinking of a few things we could get dragger into before we get to Olduiin

1. The elves and the creatures of the marsh are waging war. We need to get past the Marshes
2. An insane wizard turns an entire village into stone, and they reanimate into golems.
3. A wounded dark elf near the body of an enslaved minotaur.
4. An abandoned cathedral in the middle of the forest. It is infested with something less then holy.
5. ORcs. Who doesn't like orcs
Four sounds a lot like the salvatore character tale for cadderly, the priest. And don't forget TROLLS!!!!
they are my favorites because you have to burn them and who doesnt like playing with fire?

Btw can we work in a couple of the Idea's I mentioned earlier?

Zad

Certainly, Tsumi. I'd love to do that.

Zad

I'm thinking one more Olduiin post, and then Dinu and Mino arrive at the farms outside the city walls

Tsumi Okazaki

Cool. Works for me. Ima try to make my way to the queen. After all, Ellifain needs to speak with her about the artifact. without that, my story hits a hard dead end lol.

Zad

Well, it's quite clear Mino-wa has never faced or even  learned about dragons before

Tsumi Okazaki

Yeah, we are about to rape this dragon. You better come out with some sweet ass storytelling skills or its going to get stabbed in the eye and snatched up by an elemental lmao

Zad

This dragon is a giant wyrm, with near inpenetrable hide, armoured scales and a very dangerous flame breath. Owning this drgon now would be difficult.
You might be able to hurt him, but YOU would need some mad story telling skills to do that.
As I have work soon, I'll post tonight.