Plot Ideas :) (F seeking M)

Started by stefanieemae, May 10, 2012, 08:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefanieemae

Hello all  :-)

I am wanting some role-plays! Please PM if you are interested!
I'm so excited to start these :)

I need someone who replies often. I tend to be on everyday, almost always at night time/later in the day.
No one - liners

PLOTS:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Taken

Kidnapper x Girl

Years after growing up in her parent’s mansion, she knew it wasn’t all from the hard work her father did during the day. Her mother was a high class prostitute that her dad helped whore out. They were in debt to a man, unknown to her and suddenly on her way home from work, he captures her – demanding his money back from her parents. They cannot afford to pay it and she becomes his “pet” his “personal assistant”

Other: This would defiantly be a Dom/Sub plot, though it’s nothing I’ve RP’d before. I’d like an experienced Dom for this part and any other details you’d like to add in – we may  :-)

Brother Knows Best

Step Brother x Step Sister

Recently obtaining a whole new family (mother re-marries), her whole summer has changed, from hanging out with her girlfriend to bonding in some God-forsaken cabin out in the woods of Tenesse. Her parent’s wanted the new family to bond, she who came from an only child home, to now having one older brother of 23 and two younger sisters – it a summer of bonding in the woods, small town and family cook outs.

One night – the brother and new sister get drunk, and things happen, though they both find themselves wanting more.

Other: Just sounds like fun! :-)

Job Requirement

Boss x Assistant

A new city, new job, new boss. Coming here had been a risk, but thus far – her job was turning out well. Until she receives a sexy IM from her boss, though she cannot help herself – he is so handsome. He demands she turn on her webcam, and does a show for him, only offices away. Complying – out of fear of losing her job, and pure lust. The next day, she pretends it doesn’t happen, but he IMs her again – wanting more. She wants him, but a relationship as well. They take it far, going home together – sex on the desks, and finally, she caves, asking him about being a couple…

Other: This is a very sexualize role-play. Lots of smut. We can take it where we want, but this is the basic idea.

Don’t Be A Bully

Step-father x Daughter

Disobeying her father was a bad idea, no horrible. He caught her sneaking in and right there in her room, ranks down her pants, smacking her in punishment. To her surprise, she wets from it – and not with tears. This leads to her doing more, bad things, to get punished from her father. He knows why she is doing and wants to give her more, but has to wait until his wife is out of town on her business trip.

Other: We can incorporate other ideas into this as well :-)

His Best’s Friend’s Daughter

Boss/Male x Younger Female

At a company barbeque, she shows up with her father – and dressed far too sexy for her own age. After persuading her with a few drinks and charm, they find a quiet place – having uncontrollable sex. Afterwards, he wants more, hiring her on as his assistant at work.

Other: This is a very sexualized role-play that is open and we can take it where we want.

Don't be a Tease

Stripper x Client

Stripping hadn't be a last resort for her, she had been recuited by another sorority sister. She was good at it too, though boys stayed cleared from dating her because of what she was. As graduation approuches, she searches for a new job and stripping is all she has to keep her on her feet - until a client comes around, tips her well and continues to come back, finally sweeping her off her feet.

Other: Again, super sexualized. Good story with it. Excited for this one!