You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:31:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question About Return  (Read 373 times)

Offline chrysothemisTopic starter

Question About Return
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »
Hello!

So, it has been since about January that I have been on this site. When I was in the process of becoming accepted, I had quite a lot going on in my life, which prevented me from being able to get on and actually participate the way I was expected to. I remember filling out my questionnaire and posting it; however, I do not know if it is still posted or if I need to post a new one. I guess my main thing is what am I supposed to do to continue on the quest to become accepted? My account is still here, so that seems like a good sign.

Thanks for the help!
-Chrysothemis

Offline Lord Drake

Re: Question About Return
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
Hello!

If you think something important about you has changed in this time you can post a new questionnaire, otherwise as our awesome Beguile's Mistress wrote...

This introduction has been moved to the archives due to inactivity.

You may resume the application process by continuing activity in this thread. A staff member will move it back to the main board when you post here again.

your old questionnaire is here, if you want to reactivate it!

Offline chrysothemisTopic starter

Re: Question About Return
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 04:24:37 PM »
Thank you so much!

I am going to go ahead and continue posting on that thread to reactivate it!