Seeking RP Partners (MxM FxF FxM)

Started by stefanieemae, May 09, 2012, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefanieemae

Hello all  :-)

Looking for some role-plays, most are sexually driven all though I want character depth and good story lines. I tend to play female roles, but we can work things out, since I do offer up MxM role plots. I like to role-play through PM, or forums.

I don’t have a list of plots, but I’m open to a lot of things. I really want to try a Dom/Sub relationship as well. I’m also interested in incest, or forms of it. Some pairings include (but totally not limited too):

Doctor x Patient
Step Sister x Step Sister
Step Brother x Step Sister
Teacher x Student
Stripper x Client
Police x Criminal

Some random plot ideas:

Kidnapping (Dom/Sub)
   A younger woman is capture somehow (we can determine) and is taken hostage. At first, she is fearful and wants to be found, but as things go on – she learns to love it. (Mostly kinky sex, deep relationships happening.)

Wedding Mix Up
   After a night of partying, the bride is read to take her new husband and fuck him until dawn – but he passes out the minuet he is dragged up to the hotel suite by his best man. Turning her drunken attention to him – they have a fun night. (This could be changed to MxM or FxF and can be an on going role-play, where the bride continues to cheat on her hubby with this person, or a one and done role-play)

I love Harry Potter, so I would be happy to do anything based off of that series, I don’t like playing the original characters because I feel that they are so well written, I’d prefer a spin-off. I also would be interested in the fantasy area. Dragons, witches, witches, would be fun too!

Really, I am so open to anything and am just ready to RP – let me know  PM is my most preferred method of role-playing and the best way to get ahold of me!

[/font]
[/size]

SweetRevenge