You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:37:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking RP Partners (MxM FxF FxM)  (Read 551 times)

Offline stefanieemaeTopic starter

Seeking RP Partners (MxM FxF FxM)
« on: May 09, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
Hello all  :-)

Looking for some role-plays, most are sexually driven all though I want character depth and good story lines. I tend to play female roles, but we can work things out, since I do offer up MxM role plots. I like to role-play through PM, or forums.

I dont have a list of plots, but Im open to a lot of things. I really want to try a Dom/Sub relationship as well. Im also interested in incest, or forms of it. Some pairings include (but totally not limited too):

Doctor x Patient
Step Sister x Step Sister
Step Brother x Step Sister
Teacher x Student
Stripper x Client
Police x Criminal

Some random plot ideas:

Kidnapping (Dom/Sub)
   A younger woman is capture somehow (we can determine) and is taken hostage. At first, she is fearful and wants to be found, but as things go on she learns to love it. (Mostly kinky sex, deep relationships happening.)

Wedding Mix Up
   After a night of partying, the bride is read to take her new husband and fuck him until dawn but he passes out the minuet he is dragged up to the hotel suite by his best man. Turning her drunken attention to him they have a fun night. (This could be changed to MxM or FxF and can be an on going role-play, where the bride continues to cheat on her hubby with this person, or a one and done role-play)

I love Harry Potter, so I would be happy to do anything based off of that series, I dont like playing the original characters because I feel that they are so well written, Id prefer a spin-off. I also would be interested in the fantasy area. Dragons, witches, witches, would be fun too!

Really, I am so open to anything and am just ready to RP let me know  PM is my most preferred method of role-playing and the best way to get ahold of me!

[/font]
[/size]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:39:52 PM by stefanieemae »

Offline SweetRevenge

• Flip a coin; Horns or Halo?
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I stand tall, for the world needs a new hero...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Seeking RP Partners (MxM FxF FxM)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 12:47:40 AM »
PMed you!  ;D