Ready to Play (M for F/f)

Started by Darius, May 08, 2012, 11:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius

Most of these have been filled by inquiries this evening. It things become available in the future I'll update.

Please read my O/O to see if you think we’ll mesh and PM me to discuss. I’m looking for decent writing partners who can post a couple times per week in reasonable English.

Steampunk San Francisco: Its late 1800’s in San Francisco and evil is afoot. In this steampunk adventure One of us would be a noted, learned person the police come to from time to time to handle things they are confunded by. The assistant to this person was killed recently in one of the cases they worked, and they are hiring a new assistant to help them in their work. This time, the police have come because they need help with a demon that is being used to take over the underworld of the city, and possible even more nefarious purposes. This demon has the particular effect on people, that those in close proximity to it are overcome by their baser urges.  I could come to work for you as the occasionally drunken thug to your smart girl investigator. Or we can work it the other way around.

The Poptart: She’s a girl new to the city looking to make it big with her voice. He’s the producer/agent who can make it all happen. He wants to see just how far she’s willing to go before he makes her a star. This one probably goes into non-con/humil territory. REBOOT

Night Flyer: Tanner Grayson pilots the Night Flyer, a ship for hire in 2725. Nightflyer ports at Starbase Joshua, and he is called to take on a cargo by the Traders Guild to deliver to the Reptarians. All he knows is that it’s a box, he opens it and inside is a girl in cryo who wakes. If Tanner delivers her, he knows the fate that humans suffer in their domain. But if he delivers her, his large debts are wiped out, and he’d be free to start fresh. The girl is the daughter of an Alliance politician offered up for safe passage for Alliance ships through the Rep territories, a wild child who’s willing to try and woo the captain to convince him to not deliver her to certain death. Sci-fi, Rom/Adult

Theater de Seduction-  The set electrician finds himself overwhelmingly attracted to the new prima ballerina for the community ballet theater. He builds the sets and does the lighting as the company practices for their summer production. She’s a bitch, he’s a calm strong force that takes her. Imagine Taming of the Shrew meets 9 ½ Weeks. ~ never seem to make it past the first few posts on this one, might need to tweak it some.

Subway Seduction: A man slowly seduces a woman on their trips to and from work on a common train line. Yes, it was a story on HBO, but I liked it and would like to explore it with an element of Dominance/force/blackmail applied to it.  REBOOT ~ in discussions

The Cleanup  (an homage to Skipp/Spector) A heavenly creature offers you the ability to do what ever you want. You can clean up the city, you can terrorize it. Just make sure that the absolute power does not corrupt you.

I am open to other RP ideas- PM me if you have an idea you’d like to explore.
I'm willing to work with new RP'ers- if you're patient with me, I can return the favor.
If you'd like to see my style look up some of my old posts.

O/O's and Stories
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Darius

updated story ideas... several reboots that I loved when first played
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Darius

Updated to add steampunk story
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings