News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Girls in Trouble (F-F) [Taken]

Started by Isobel, May 08, 2012, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isobel

This is taken now :)
This is an adventure story that I've started and have really been having fun with, but now I need a new partner, after my old one and I realised we wanted different approaches to the 'trouble', so we've parted amicably after 13 posts.  I want the nonconsent played lightly and with humour, not dark at all - more an outraged naivete (though they are forced to have sex as you would expect  ;D ).

The main characters are two innocent 16-year-old Russian girls who are platonic best friends and naive virgins.  They are kidnapped by the Russian secret service because the father of one has been speaking out against Bashar Assad's oppressive rule in Syria and making a nuisance of himself.  So they've been handed over to the Assads where they will be video'd in increasingly 'persuasive' movies to force the dad to shut up.

There's one or more Assad, and a big bi female interpreter (like Maria Sharapova) who helps herself to the girls and ultimately helps them escape, then they have various other adventures trying to get home to Moscow.  Probably we'd both control the NP characters.

It needs a reasonably skilled writer to do the ravishment-with-humour.  Also I really am looking for someone to post every day or nearly.

We can discuss how much of the old plot to stay with or where to make the new start.  My old partner was Russian, so that led us to the Syrian angle which worked well I think, but we could do some completely new kidnapping if you wanted.  You don't need to be Russian, anyway, as they talk English.

If you think it might be interesting you can Reply in the thread or pm me.   :)
Girls R Sexy!