You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:33:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Legend Of Zelda : Modern Earth : MxM  (Read 211 times)

Offline InterestedTopic starter

Legend Of Zelda : Modern Earth : MxM
« on: May 05, 2012, 12:14:19 AM »
I was thinking of Ganon, Zelda, and Link being reincarnated during Modern times. I'd be interested in role playing as Link, or maybe a male Zelda (Named Zed). Either way, I would be interested in role playing as a submissive Link or Zelda to another Male Ganon. This Ganon would not have a pig's body, or even look the same as the other Ganons. The premise of this Legend of Zelda : Modern, is that my character, whichever he is, Zed or Link, is capture by Ganon and held as his special bitch. Also, I was thinking that if my role playing partner would like to play two characters ganging on my single character, they could include Dark Link, perhaps. (Only if I choose to play as Zed)

Emphasis in the RP would include very strong focus on forced fellatio, and if my role playing partner will accept it, hardcore ballbusting/castration.

Edit:
Of course the role play will involve the Hyrulian mythology and involve actual role playing other than sex, but a very hardcore, extreme situation is what I would like to start it with.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:43:37 AM by Interested »