One on One Search!

Started by Myra, May 02, 2012, 11:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myra

My name is Myra, you can call me that or any variation, I have been called My-My, Myra, Myrawr, Mine, whichever you prefer, I do not mind. I am new this website but not new to roleplaying! In fact I am a huge addict, which is why I am very excited about finding role plays on this website specifically. So here I am, I usually start with everything that I will role play, but this time I will just take my time. I will post a plot that I really want to do. If you aren't interested, but wish to role play come at me with plots or pairings and I can tell you if I am interested (96.8% of the time I am).

Teo Torriatte

I know this was posted a few weeks ago, but are you still looking for a writing partner? I would love to get some roleplaying going, even while I'm waiting to (hopefully) get approved. I like to write all kinds of stories, from science fiction, pure fantasy, modern fantasy, even pure modern although a bit less so. I do tend to play female characters almost exclusively, so hopefully that wouldn't be a problem. Given all that, if you had an idea or two for something you are looking to write I would love to hear them, if not I could come up with a few ideas myself.

Luna

Myra

Hi!

I would love to roleplay with you!
Really quick, would it be out of the question to do it through email?
If that's too difficult that's fine! :)

Myra

If you would be willing to double and play a male and female character it would be perfect.

Oniya

Lunawuff - sharing of contact information, including email addresses - is not permitted in the public areas of the forum.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Teo Torriatte

Yep I know, it's my understanding that I wouldn't be able to play through email with anyone until I (hopefully) get approved. So Myra, I would love to rp with you but until I get approved it would have to be on the forum. I hope you would still be willing to write with me though, even given that.

Myra

No worries, I have my fingers crossed for you!