You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 03:06:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Your wish is my command (interest check)  (Read 476 times)

Offline Jarod1Topic starter

Your wish is my command (interest check)
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:52:29 PM »
I've had this idea in mind for awhile, and even did a one on one.  That being said I think it could make for a very interesting story.  The premise is that a group of 5 or 6 explorers looking for buried treasure uncover what appears to be a dingy old lamp.  However this lamp is more than it appears to be, for housed inside is a genie of great power.  Despite his power the genie is confined to the lamp unless summoned by a master. 

From there we can decide where to go.  It could be a fantasy setting, or a real life setting.  I'll decide on that if I have enough interest.  I will play the genie, who will be gender neutral.  I can be what ever you want me to be and something different to everyone.

Character list
Genie: Jarod1

Character sheet
Name:
Personality: 2 to 3 paragraphs that tell us a little about what makes your characte tick
Biography 2 to 3 paragraphs telling us a little about yourself
Sexual prefrence: This is your characters prefrence not yours

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:11:36 AM by Jarod1 »

Offline elfguy

Re: Your wish is my command (interest check)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
This has potential.. the group could start asking all sorts of wishes, and then dissension could follow, as some want to hog the genie, others may want to sell the lamp and make a fortune, or even give it away for scientific studies. Some might even try to steal the lamp to keep the genie to themselves? Anyways I'd be up for playing.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
sounds like some good idea.  as soon as we get a few more intrests I'll create a character sheet

Offline jilorbb

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 11:27:37 PM »
I'd be interested in joining.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 05:44:21 PM »
Since I'm not getting alot of interest in this we could just go with the 3 of us and if more want to join later they can.

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 09:12:07 AM »
Character sheet added so anyone who wants to sign up it there.