So the changes I made are acceptable?
Approved. Though remember, your powers are specific to the change your character will undergo upon becoming a Savior and powering up. As a normal human, you'll only have the powers granted to you by military training, which I think as a special forces soldiers like you described will still be quite formidable. Also remember you won't see any monsters, or be able to sense them at all, as a normal human, unless they reveal themselves to you by attacking. The way you wrote this I would consider your powers as a savior a multiplication of your abilities as a soldier. I think your primary weapon as a savior would be best as a side arm, or dual side arms.
Remember that abusing your powers incurs penalties. You don't need to worry about how long you can use your powers or when the penalties are incurred, as your character won't control that aspect of play. There are some guidelines on power use that I will have to update later.
The role options in this are a bit overwhelming, and can get confusing at times.
1. Saviors: (All Female, Gender Change From Male Recruit Optional, though specifically looking for characters willing to go through a gender change and all the awkwardness it entails. The gender change characters have to be willing to play through a slow gender change. I'm trying to keep Savior roles limited, so the standards are a bit more stringent. )
2. MGAPS: (Also all female. Essentially the older sisters of the saviors. They work for TAMGAP. I am not recruiting any new MGAPS at this time, I will consider MGAP characters who have already completed a gender change or have been MGAPS for a while. Their goals are the same as the SoS girls, but their methods tend to be leaning more and more toward perverse strategies.)
3. Administrators & Support Staff: (Are the workers who keep the SoS and TAMGAP organizations operational. Many of them are NPC status. But they can easily be played as important characters as they are involved in strategy, tactics, and day to day operations. Any human with the talent to be an administrator can be one. Though they are sometimes former MGAPS, they are usually older adults of high authority. Some of the Henkaku Univ. faculty and students are actually TAMGAP and SoS administrators. The higher administrators are secret characters though.)
4. Monsters: (There are multiple types and allegiances available for any monster character. This is actually the most versatile group for character creation. The most powerful monsters will usually be aligned with MAWD.)
5. Humans: (Can be anyone who is involved with the university but is not any of the above, at least to start with. Humans can be recruited by SoS, be attacked by monsters, turned into monsters, live a blissfully ignorant university life, or become involved in the action through interaction with any of the above. Anyone who attends or works at Henkaku is not immune to what goes on there. Some humans may be able to sense monsters without being part of TAMGAP or SoS, but this must be well explained and approved.)
So, like I said, a wide range here.