You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:04:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Monster University (Seeking Male Char for Gender Change)  (Read 10630 times)

Offline NazoraTopic starter

Re: Monster University (Seeking Male Char for Gender Change)
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2012, 07:21:37 PM »
TK:

No pic.

This profile works, though I'll have to get some of the NPC's to try an open him up a bit more. Put him in as a student and candidate for SoS. Both SoS and TAMGAP will be watching him closely. Let me know when your done cleaning the profile up so we can get posted in the character threads.

Kimera: From what I can see, that is perfect. That swarm has a lot of potential.

Offline Blue Leah

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
Image was fixed in my bio post. I'll sit down and do some polishing on the writing tomorrow.

Generic Image
Player Name:TK

Character Name: Hibiki Inoue

Alignment: None Yet

Powers: None Yet. Future powers will be based off of Sound / Music, based on how story progresses.

Personality: There are social butterflies, and there are those who prefer to stay as far from others' eyes as possible. Hibiki is most definitely the latter. He's quiet, withdrawn, and never quite seems at home in his own skin; but for some reason, he still participates as much as possible in 'normal' activities. Of course, excelling at something would mean that he'd end up drawing more attention than he wants... so Hibiki makes sure that he's always firmly in the middle. On the track, he never comes in first or last, and in the classroom his grades are average to a fault. When it comes to socializing, he'll readily sit down at the table with the rest of the group... but he's more likely to sit at the end of the table with his headphones on and a book in his lap than he is to chat with his peers.

Appearance: Hibiki is slender and lean, with the slightly-tanned skin of someone who spends just enough time outside to keep from taking on a computer-screen glow. While he's not exceptionally neat, his clothes are kept pressed and his hair is kept trim, all to that goldilocks standard of "just right without standing out." Pretty much the only part of him that shines are his eyes- two dark, brown orbs that watch the world around him with the same intensity and energy that he uses to avoid being watched himself.

Background: When he was younger, Hibiki was every bit as loud and bouncy as any of his peers. His parents will tell you that his “terrible twos” were especially eventful, especially once the kid’s uncle gave him a toy karaoke set that would regularly send discordant notes echoing through the house at three in the morning. For two full years.

But all of that changed when Hibiki was four. He and a KG-1 classmate had been playing when they somehow managed to get out of their school’s  play yard and had gotten lost in the nearby woods. As soon as the teacher noticed, of course, authorities and parents were called in… but the search party was unable to find either child. It wasn’t until dawn of the next day that someone found Hibiki, staggering out of the woods nearly ten miles away from where he’d began, covered in dirt and scuff-marks like he’d crawled his way up through the earth itself. His classmate was never found.

And though he had been found, and returned safely to his parents, Hibiki was changed by his ordeal. Gone was the boisterous, karaoke singing four year old that his parents had grown accustomed to over the past four years… and in his place was a quiet, reserved little boy who wouldn’t speak to anyone for a full two years. Eventually, his parents were able to bring him at least partially back… but he never got back to “normal,” and the karaoke set his uncle gave him still sits untouched in his room to this day.

The only thing about him that has not changed is his love- almost an obsession- of music. Hibiki is a voracious listener, whose headphones constantly blare notes of any and all types of music that the young man is able to get his hands on- be it classical or pop, western or Japanese, you can bet it’ll make an appearance on the young man’s playlist. He even studies music now, at the local university… and he’s regularly up late, night after night, poring over sheet music and listening to some new song or another, as if he’s searching for something that even he’s forgotten…

That is the final version. Please let me know what y'all think. :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:57:43 AM by TKtheExiled »

Offline Kimera

« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »
TK:

No pic.

This profile works, though I'll have to get some of the NPC's to try an open him up a bit more. Put him in as a student and candidate for SoS. Both SoS and TAMGAP will be watching him closely. Let me know when your done cleaning the profile up so we can get posted in the character threads.

Kimera: From what I can see, that is perfect. That swarm has a lot of potential.

Allright. I'll post Them in the character thread then :3

Offline NazoraTopic starter

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2012, 08:47:34 PM »
Back from Vacation

TK, post that profile into the character threads.  :-)

Offline Blue Leah

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2012, 08:59:36 AM »
Done and done. :)

Online Laughing Hyena

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2012, 08:09:08 AM »
Do we perhaps need anyone else Nazora?