You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:14:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Golddigger  (Read 442 times)

Offline StattickTopic starter

The Golddigger
« on: March 27, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »
The Gold Digger

Charles was a decent guy, but had been down on his luck. Then a new girl, Michelle started working with him, and he took a liking to her. She was young, pretty, and she actually seemed interested in him despite their age difference. He’d been recently divorced, and although it had been a year of solitude since the divorce, he still hadn’t even made the attempt to start dating again.

After a few weeks, he finally got the nerve to ask her out. Initially she said yes, but then she seemed to reconsider, and they never actually went out. Charles just sort of shrugged it off at first. Hell, what was he thinking anyway, asking out a girl that was ten years younger then he was that he worked with?

Things were a little awkward for a few weeks, but then settled back down into something comfortable with her, a working relationship. They would still chat and such. After getting to know her a bit better, he decided that he had probably dodged a bullet with her anyhow. She seemed too high maintenance, and they really did not like the same things at all. Then he won that silly contest the corporate office put on, a bonus of a thousand dollars. Michelle seemed very happy for him and she couldn’t seem to understand why he wasn’t enthusiastic about it. When he happened to mention that the thousand bucks was just chump change and he would have rather avoided the embarrassment of winning, she still didn’t seem to understand. He sighed, and mentioned the six figure inheritance that he was waiting on.

That’s when everything changed. All of a sudden, she seemed to always find an excuse to be around him all the time, and started hinting about them going out and doing something. She tried to be subtle, but he saw it right away. She was a gold digger. Still, he was lonely, and she was hot. So just as she decided to use him to try to get at his money, he decided to use her. He wanted to have some kinky sex. He wanted to take out the hurt from his divorce. He wanted to feel like a real man with power again. So he decided to take her up on her renewed flirtations, and ask her out again. But this time he didn’t intend to play the gentleman. This time, he wanted to push her as hard and as far as he could, having the kinkiest sex and playing out his most wicked fantasies with this gold digger. He decided that he would send her running before he was through.

So, I’m looking for a lady to play the gold digger. He will not be a gentleman. He will be degrading and kinky, and play out his nastiest fantasies with her, hoping in all honesty to “teach her a lesson” and chase her off. Meanwhile, she’s looking to sink her claws into him and trying to use him for his cash. I have no idea where this one might go, who will “win”. Heck, they might even fall in love, who can say?

He’s about 35, she’s about 25.

Sorry gents, but I actually want a real woman to play this one. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think most guys could really get into the head of a lady like this very well.

PM or post if you're interested. Just a fair warning, I'm just in the process of starting up a new one-on-one, so I think it'll take me at least a few days before I can get this one going.

EDIT: This one's taken.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:53:01 AM by Stattick »