The Family that Sleeps Together, Stays Together

Started by MagicalPen, April 28, 2012, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Another Family RP from me. This one is going to be rather Kinky from the get go.

I am looking for a Mother and a Daughter. There will be Mother/Daughter sex, so the less limits you have, the better.

General Plot:

Brother and Sister are only a year apart but polar opposites. Sister is very friendly and outgoing, the center of attention. Brother is more reserved and shy, never been kissed. The two rarely hang out, only ever really talking to each other when they have to. Sister has a secret. She has a webcam in her room and puts on live shows. Its her only source of income and allows her to buy more sexy outfits and things for herself. Brother also has a secret. He has recently discovered his sisters website and finds himself jerking off to her. Being skilled with technology, he redoes her website and confronts her half an hour before he next scheduled show. He gets to run her website and film her and she gets to keep doing it - their parents will never know.

Sister gets off on performing in front of her brother. She knows its wrong but it turns her on, especially when she sees the bulge in his pants. Naked, she walks over to him, gives him a lapdance, all live on camera. His erection feels even bigger then it looks. She drops to her knees and pulls it out. She's shocked by its monstrous size and can't help but give him a blowjob. The response to that show is amazing and the Brother/Sister start performing shows together. He even makes a sub-page for his fans, showing off his cock to them.

They start taking requests, though nothing more then oral sex with each other. Brother is a virgin, Sister is not. She keeps a request for sex secret from him, giving him a blowjob before surprising him by mounting him for the first time. This opens the doors to more varied sex. But their world soon comes crashing down.

Mother and Father are swingers. There frequent dinner dates are actually to Swinger Clubs/Homes. They even have their own website, featuring their escapades. But Father discovers kids website one day. He recognizes his daughter right away and watches a few videos, becoming more and more aroused. Her 'boyfriend' has a huge cock, bigger then his, but he quickly discovers its not her boyfriend, but his son instead. He shows the website to Mother who is as aroused as he is. All of the Parents videos are with them wearing masks.

Sneakily, they send an invite to their kids website, asking if they could get together for some kinky fun. Brother and Sister know their parents are gone for the weekend, so agree to it, deciding to branch out. Nervous, as they know the couple are old enough to be their parents, they have no idea what to expect. The 'older couple' arrive, wearing their masks and long robes. Before a word is said, the woman sheds her robe to stand naked, pushing the Brother back onto the couch, quickly freeing his member. She was in love with her cock, the biggest she'd ever seen. The 'older man' pulls the Sister onto his lap and starts playing with her as they watch the other too.

When he speaks, he reveals who they really are, the lifestyle there are into, and how happy they are that their kids are willing to join them.

These are brief character sketches of what I expect from the female Character. You are free to elaborate and expand on them.

Characters:

The Mother is a former model with the perfect body despite having had two kids. She is a few years younger then her older husband and has a healthy, athletic lifestyle.

She loves having sex, with her husband and strangers, knowing that it gets her off as much as her husband. She is a pro at giving head, never having had a gag-reflex.

She loves anal sex, being bound up, and double penetration.

She also loves kinky outfits and role-playing during sex, along with being filmed while doing it.

The Daughter has inherited her mothers looks, though at 18 years old her breasts are smaller then her mothers.

She has creamy white skin, something that is a fan favorite on her website.

She loves performing in front of people and likes to do things in public places.

She lost her virginity at a party in a room, before later having sex with her boyfriend in front of over a dozen people.

She loves being a tease and the life of the party.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

JDrew Spider

*pops in*

I think I'll play the dearest daughter!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies